MLB 2017 Discussion V3: Rafael Devers edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have mde a killing betting against the dodgers the last few games. I should probably start tomorrow.

They are obviously a lock for the playoffs, but this streak has become amazing. The Indians made up 15 games in the standings in 18 days.. holy shit

I hope the dodgers can finally get a win in september. This is starting to be pathetic.

I hope the dodgers can finally get a win in september. This is starting to be pathetic.
https://scontent.:eek::eek::eek:c1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21432747_10212919380355147_8426937980139255060_n.jpg?oh=c0e5b1490995a5908ffa9436238aa69f&oe=5A4A1B87

You being scared and saying no to the bet a 2nd time after trying to talk shit. We both know the Jays are garbage.

I mean realistically the Dodgers might win one game but we both know they aren't making it past the NLDS unless Puig takes some good HGH before the yoffs.

I mean realistically the Dodgers might win one game but we both know they aren't making it past the NLDS unless Puig takes some good HGH before the yoffs.
They will win the nlds then lose to wash in the nlcs. I have told all my dodger buddies the nats are the best team in baseball when healthy all year.

LA > Ari
Was > Chc

Was> LA

Was WS champs.

Dbacks own LA. Dodgers better hope the standings flip or that ARI loses the WC game, they don't want that series.

Dodgers can't even beat the Giants lmao. Hopefully they stop playing granderson ever day. Seems like they've been losing ever since he started playing daily.

Dodgers can't even beat the Giants lmao. Hopefully they stop playing granderson ever day. Seems like they've been losing ever since he started playing daily.
I know I posted that Brujeria picture the other day

I'm not so sure that was a joke, now <{fry}>

Doubt they make it past the nlds now. They can't even beat shit teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back