MLB 2017 Discussion v2: The Judge Is Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is strasburg still in lmao

They have him on a 100 pitch count so he'll be gone shortly

Not relevant to the discussion. Cavs are a trap bet. Smart money on the Warriors.

They have him on a 100 pitch count so he'll be gone shortly

Not relevant to the discussion. Cavs are a trap bet. Smart money on the Warriors.
Cavs opened at stupid numbers here because of Cali bettors, I think I may take something off if I win this ticket and throw it on the under.

btw, that line for the last game was retarded. Only in 2017 could that over hit.

Freeland's throwing lights out. He opened at like +120 and ended even.

Cavs opened at stupid numbers here because of Cali bettors, I think I may take something off if I win this ticket and throw it on the under.

btw, that line for the last game was retarded. Only in 2017 could that over hit.

I'm on Warriors ML for 5k

Haha. yep. I went with the motto I was going GS every game. I probably should go more. I think 4 is where everyone loses money

Damn the NESN broadcast has always started with the PBP guy (formerly Orsillo, now O'Brien) saying "you can watch the broadcast in Spanish by pressing the SAP button" and then Remy would chime in with a corny "Buenas noches amigos" (or buenas tardes if it was an afternoon game). Not tonight lol, looks like they weren't expecting any Spanish speaking listeners for this one.

Bullshit. Supposed to be Vargas v Keuchel tonight and Keuchel got scratched last minute. boo

giphy.gif

At this point David Price could have Tommy John tomorrow and would still opt out after next year. Dude cannot handle scrutiny, Its nuts. I've never seen someone as sensitive as this guy. Get off twitter bro and just make your $30 M a year.

Rooting for the guy to succeed but jesus is he soft.

At this point David Price could have Tommy John tomorrow and would still opt out after next year. Dude cannot handle scrutiny, Its nuts. I've never seen someone as sensitive as this guy. Get off twitter bro and just make your $30 M a year.

Rooting for the guy to succeed but jesus is he soft.

Playing in Canpa in front of 14 fans that never say a bad word about you will do that.

The only time any Rays player has ever got scrutiny here is when i think it was Longorio (could be wrong), called out the fans for not going to games.

no one here even realizes that they're were 3 games over 500 before last week, under 2 now I believe, but still putting together a good season and no one gives a shit.

Harper has started his slump at almost the exact same time as his did last year. Since May 17 he's batting .167 with a .591 OPS. His avg has fallen from .390 to .315

$400 million man <45> LOL

Hard truth is that the team needs to go elsewhere

Near ybor in Tampa is the talk right now of where the stadium is going to be built.

That's about an hour and 20 minutes from where I'm at now.

I see about 5-8 games a year, that would probably cut that down a bit.

Shocked to see Price crumble after putting a boat load of pressure on himself. He'll be a good San Diego Padre in a few years.

Wade Davis must have took Herrera's soul with him when he left for Chicago. Herrera has been a huge can all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back