MLB 2017 Discussion v2: The Judge Is Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royals with a comeback win. Almost feels like the yester-years of 2014-15

The racist Boston announcer wants to ban translators. Lmao

I'd like to see the Chiefs take a look at Decker.

The racist Boston announcer wants to ban translators. Lmao
Lol I was like wait wat...

This shit is getting out of hand

and by "this shit", I mean the goddamn coloreds and foreigners

Last edited:
Fenway Park in 3 years

seating.jpg

Lol I was like wait wat...

This shit is getting out of hand

and by "this shit", I mean the goddamn coloreds and foreigners

lol Remy paused for like 5 seconds to gather his thoughts and then stepped in it again.

Can't believe he really said no translators lol

that's almost as bad as this

Giants trade for Sam Dyson. Player to be named later or cash considerations.

@RBO 75 @NewbZor
Ain't even mad - I think it signals them really giving up on the season. Kids are getting more starts. Dyson is signed through 2019 so they are trying to salvage some kind of value if he can regain form and be a legitimate option the next fear years or a trade piece they picked up for free. Doesn't hurt to have him blowing games at this point

Sox have had a ton of Asian players w/ translators Koji, Taz, Okajima, Dice-K, Byung-Hyun Kim, Nomo etc. Think he was just talking specifically bringing them out to the mound for visits. I get the premise, that a quick convo on the mound probably shouldn't require a translator in the same way Gary Sanchez going out to talk to Tanaka doesn't. But those things are better left unsaid lol, especially with someone who has diarrhea of the mouth.

Guys on the radio are going in on Mike Schmidt. I honestly don't think he's necessarily wrong

Edit: nvm, I thought the question was about whether he could be a clubhouse leader, not if you could build around him.

This Kershaw/Strasburg match up is delivering so far.

why is strasburg still in lmao

Bases loaded at Coors Field.
Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back