International Missing Saudi Journalist Killed, Saudis Threaten Global Economic Repercussions if Punished

Typical Saudis, combining evil and stupidity in equal measure.

Even Putin doesn't do shit this blazen, because there is no plausible deniability, as you point out; literally the only one who could have done this is the saudis.

Deniability matters, because how the Saudis did this has made it virtually impossible for the usual suspects to provide them with cover.

Even the Russian had that "cover story" about that two henchman sightseeing somewhere in rural England.
I mean everyone knows its BS. But at least the Russian can hide behind that.

The Saudis can't deny it here. And on top of if the Turks have and audio and possible video of it.
They must have known the Turks were just waiting to give one back to the Saudis.

Combined with the Interpol chief going missing, some of these countries are getting very bold with how they deal with people they don't like.

I guess they're seeing the minimal consequences of Russia killing mf'ers all over the world, lol.

That wasn't Russia it could have been literally anyone else.

Im pretty sure Putin is not responsible for creating modern Islamic Terrorism and funding fanatical interpretations of Islam for almost half a century.

Putin works directly with Islamists in his own country and has been arming the Taliban for years.

They should have killed him in his hotel like professionals.

Killing him in their own embassy was the wrong thing to do.

I am just baffled by how incompetent the Saudi intelligence agents are.
I mean what was the plan here? No one would notice the guy was missing right after walking into their consulate?
And they flew in 15 guys? And they also did it in a room that was bugged by the Turks.

That's why 10 Million Israelis are able to fuck with 1 Billion Muslims.
The incompetence displayed by those guys is just unbelievable.

Who could have looked at this scenario and thought it was a good idea?
Well they tried seemingly for 2 years to persuade this guy to come to Saudi Arabia. They got his former boss to tell him all was well and to join the new order. They then offered him a lucrative deal to come home. But he clearly knew better. I think they just grew frustrated and thought if they made it a 24 hour operation no one would find out.

I mean considering SA had no problem flying jets into the WTC it is kinda interesting they didn't have the audacity to come here and take him out.

The most interesting thing to me though is Turkey so willing to put forth such a thorough explanation and commit to it being the worst case scenario.

Well they tried seemingly for 2 years to persuade this guy to come to Saudi Arabia. They got his former boss to tell him all was well and to join the new order. They then offered him a lucrative deal to come home. But he clearly knew better. I think they just grew frustrated and thought if they made it a 24 hour operation no one would find out.

I mean considering SA had no problem flying jets into the WTC it is kinda interesting they didn't have the audacity to come here and take him out.

The most interesting thing to me though is Turkey so willing to put forth such a thorough explanation and commit to it being the worst case scenario.

Imagine if the guy died of natural causes like he had a heart attack while in the consulate or something.
And all the Saudis were like SHIT no one is going to believe that story.

Typical Saudis, combining evil and stupidity in equal measure.

Even Putin doesn't do shit this blazen, because there is no plausible deniability, as you point out; literally the only one who could have done this is the saudis.

Deniability matters, because how the Saudis did this has made it virtually impossible for the usual suspects to provide them with cover.
Along with stupidity and evil, another factor is sheer arrogance . They act like this because they believe they are untouchable, cause they believe (rightly so) that the Western powers will not hold them accountable and no one else has the power to do so. I have lived over there in the Arabian Gulf, so am aware of the arrogance of the locals . Amongst the expat population , the Saudis had a reputation for being the most arrogant.

Last edited:
Imagine if the guy died of natural causes like he had a heart attack while in the consulate or something.
And all the Saudis were like SHIT no one is going to believe that story.
And if those 15 Saudis who arrived on a private jet the night before, only visited the Saudi consulate, and were back home within 24 hours really were just tourists like SA media is reporting.

Seems like he applied an extra amount of orange on his face today.
He has to look good because he will be bending over and The House of Saud is going to make him humble.
I never thought I would see the day, a US President put his own financial interest over the Constitution. Freedom of Press is a cornerstone of American Freedoms.

And if those 15 Saudis who arrived on a private jet the night before, only visited the Saudi consulate, and were back home within 24 hours really were just tourists like SA media is reporting.

Lol, no those guys were actually technicians to fix all the broken cameras.

I am just baffled by how incompetent the Saudi intelligence agents are.
I mean what was the plan here? No one would notice the guy was missing right after walking into their consulate?
And they flew in 15 guys? And they also did it in a room that was bugged by the Turks.

That's why 10 Million Israelis are able to fuck with 1 Billion Muslims.
The incompetence displayed by those guys is just unbelievable.

Who could have looked at this scenario and thought it was a good idea?

Why isn't it a good idea? They know the lack of spine in the international community and will get no serious repercussion.

The citizens are probably a mix of being brainwashed enough to beleive anything the state media tells them, or too afraid to do anything else, or will thing the guy deserved it. The people that know what's up won't do anything.

It's disgusting, but ....

He has to look good because he will be bending over and The House of Saud is going to make him humble.
I never thought I would see the day, a US President put his own financial interest over the Constitution. Freedom of Press is a cornerstone of American Freedoms.

Switch the "is" to "was".

Why isn't it a good idea? They know the lack of spine in the international community and will get no serious repercussion.

The citizens are probably a mix of being brainwashed enough to beleive anything the state media tells them, or too afraid to do anything else, or will thing the guy deserved it. The people that know what's up won't do anything.

It's disgusting, but ....

Well, I think we are seeing another "power" emerging and that is the ability for public opinion to immediately influence companies decisions.
I think you will see a lot of companies pulling investment in SA especially when the Turks leak the video.
Say about social media what you want. But I think in this case its going to create a shit-storm for companies investing in SA.
You are always just one #boycottSaudiArabia away from the Royal family collapsing.

I gotta be honest, this story really pisses me off. I usually let a lot of BS roll off my back, but this hits a nerve.

One, I think monarchies should all be absolved. Even the British royal family. Get kings and queens off every banknote ever issued. Fuck this being born into being better than you. And what's worse is these Saudi fucks are born into power, for simply living on a shithole loaded with oil that can't even harness to put the country into a modern society.

Secondly, this seems so ridiculously brazen it's not even an attempt to hide what's up. It's a blatant power play that says "we know the West prostitutes itself to us."

Third, I've seen the far right go off the fucking deep end basically choosing the likes of the Saudis or Kim Jong whatever over the domestic left or Trudeau. That is a travesty of character of no small order.

Fourth, they abuse religion and use it as a tool to manipulate their own population and people to a degree that surpasses pretty much every other nation I can think of. All the millions of people who go to Haj in a country ruled by these fuckers.

Fifth, I suspect the denials will maintain no matter how strong the evidence comes out. Even if there is indeed actual video evidence and audio evidence of this likely torture, killing, dismemberment in the act these fuckers will probably still outright deny it or come up with some sack of shit explanation that will be a total insult to any sane person's intelligence.

Well, I think we are seeing another "power" emerging and that is the ability for public opinion to immediately influence companies decisions.
I think you will see a lot of companies pulling investment in SA especially when the Turks leak the video.
Say about social media what you want. But I think in this case its going to create a shit-storm for companies investing in SA.
You are always just one #boycottSaudiArabia away from the Royal family collapsing.

I hope you're right, but at the end of the day, I don't see it happening. Guy has an arab name, most people won't care.

Along with stupidity and evil, another factor is sheer arrogance . They act like this because they believe they are untouchable, cause they believe (rightly so) that the Western powers will not hold them accountable and no one else has the power to do so. I have lived over there in the Arabian Gulf, so am aware of the arrogance of the locals . Amongst the expat population , the Saudis had a reputation for being the most arrogant.

And most useless

I gotta be honest, this story really pisses me off. I usually let a lot of BS roll off my back, but this hits a nerve.

One, I think monarchies should all be absolved. Even the British royal family. Get kings and queens off every banknote ever issued. Fuck this being born into being better than you. And what's worse is these Saudi fucks are born into power, for simply living on a shithole loaded with oil that can't even harness to put the country into a modern society.

Secondly, this seems so ridiculously brazen it's not even an attempt to hide what's up. It's a blatant power play that says "we know the West prostitutes itself to us."

Third, I've seen the far right go off the fucking deep end basically choosing the likes of the Saudis or Kim Jong whatever over the domestic left or Trudeau. That is a travesty of character of no small order.

Fourth, they abuse religion and use it as a tool to manipulate their own population and people to a degree that surpasses pretty much every other nation I can think of. All the millions of people who go to Haj in a country ruled by these fuckers.

Fifth, I suspect the denials will maintain no matter how strong the evidence comes out. Even if there is indeed actual video evidence and audio evidence of this likely torture, killing, dismemberment in the act these fuckers will probably still outright deny it or come up with some sack of shit explanation that will be a total insult to any sane person's intelligence.

The fact he was tortured is what does it

Turkey has stated they will release the recordings as well. Apparently have at minimum audio of him being tortured, interrogated and killed.

Back