International Missing Saudi Journalist Killed, Saudis Threaten Global Economic Repercussions if Punished

They should have killed him in his hotel like professionals.

Killing him in their own embassy was the wrong thing to do.

Isn't that their country? Inside the Turkish embassy or consulate? So therefore, whatever the Prince says, goes, right?
Again I say "Yikes!".
TURKS: RECORDINGS PROVE KHASHOGGI MURDERED...
He should have told that chick he can't marry, just have to live together because they won't mail the document.

Turkey says they have video evidence of the Saudis with a hacksaw so maybe he was carried out in a suitcase(or 3, he wasn't the skinniest of dudes)

They (Turkey) have video and audio of him being interrogated, tortured and slaughtered inside and have turned it over to the US.

Last edited:
Turks probably had the Saudi embassy rigged and they knew the whole time, they were making sure the Saudis kept digging themselves in that whole while they were collecting evidence.

Payback is a bitch i guess.

Considering how SA has handled this so far.
The body is still in there and will be discovered by an international news crew live on air during an interview set up by the Saudis to prove their innocence.

{<jordan}{<jordan}

That's some dry dark german humor for ya!

How will Trumptards spin the fact that Trump sucks so much more Saudi cock than GWB?
Wait for the Trumpers and rightwing to say Trump is a secret Muslim and sympathizes with the Saudis. If this was Obama defending the Saudis....

Honestly, I can't even figure out what that tweet is trying to say.
They're starting the smear campaign to discredit Khashoggi and obfuscate the entire ordeal. They say he was working with bin Laden when he was actually part of a Saudi intelligence campaign trying to de-radicalize Osama. Most recently he formed a party to oppose MBS. It should be terrifying to Americans that Trump Jr. is helping to promote the smearing of this guy.

Background on Jamal Khashoggi is actually insane. He is the grandson of the OG King Saud's personal doctor. His uncle was the arms dealer in the Iran-Contra affair and his cousin was the guy dating Princess Diana who died alongside her.

We reaaaaaally need to get the leaders of all powerful sides in Saudi Arabia together in a room, then St. Valentine's Day Massacre they asses.

Their embassy, they can kill anyone they want to there. Different culture, hard to judge.

They're starting the smear campaign to discredit Khashoggi and obfuscate the entire ordeal. They say he was working with bin Laden when he was actually part of a Saudi intelligence campaign trying to de-radicalize Osama. Most recently he formed a party to oppose MBS. It should be terrifying to Americans that Trump Jr. is helping to promote the smearing of this guy.

Background on Jamal Khashoggi is actually insane. He is the grandson of the OG King Saud's personal doctor. His uncle was the arms dealer in the Iran-Contra affair and his cousin was the guy dating Princess Diana who died alongside her.

I like that they are posting something from 1988 as if the US wasn't arming the predecessor to the Taliban during the 80s or something.

I like that they are posting something from 1988 as if the US wasn't arming the predecessor to the Taliban during the 80s or something.
And the fact that we had no problem allowing the guy into our country in the first place. He was a legal resident.

holy shit. He really said this. My god what do the Saudis have on trump?

"Two bad guys always fighting over who is the most bad."

Is kind of how I think of things when it comes to The Kingdom and Turkey under the big E.

No wonder why Saudi Arabia lost more than half of their allies in the MENA region in just 2 years. Their relationship with Iran is getting better and better because of Saudi's aggression since MBS took over.

Iran must be drooling over this now.

holy shit. He really said this. My god what do the Saudis have on trump?

I gotta admit that atleast he is honest about it. DC has no problems looking the other way when it is convenient for them, no matter who is in power.

I gotta admit that atleast he is honest about it. DC has no problems looking the other way when it is convenient for them, no matter who is in power.
Yeah. Trump always keeps me off balance. He lies about insignificant things all the time like crowd sizes but later he will tell the truth when most would expect him to lie about it.

He pretty much said that we're taking blood money and that all these "allies" are suspect in human rights. Which is true and something past presidents have done and bullshitted about.

Yeah. Trump always keeps me off balance. He lies about insignificant things all the time like crowd sizes but later he will tell the truth when most would expect him to lie about it.

He pretty much said that we're taking blood money and that all these "allies" are suspect in human rights. Which is true and something past presidents have done and bullshitted about.

Exactly. Let's not pretend Bush wasn't cozy with the Saudis or Obama didn't almost go down on the king. Well, that's an exaggeration. He curtsied to the king and then knelt and licked his ring. Still, it was off-putting.

Back