Mirko Cro Cop - for all those new mma fans that s*** on him

I remember really wanting to see him face Chuck at catch weight. I'm glad that fight never happened in hindsight, as a Chuck fan.

2mhd25l.jpg

that was a great story, this is another one with him and Fabricio werdum training together in croatia

THANK YOU!!!

That is an amazing story! and as much as I am a fan of him, It was the first time I hear it!!! Thank you for that!!!!

He is too slow now. He was successful because of his speed and agility. Still my favorite in his prime

I still love watching roided ol Cro Cop just vanquishing cans in Japan lol
Roided lol. His body never changed. I doubt he was roided. Show me pics like overeem or Vitor where he looks roided

It's a shame he needed steroids to perform. UFC was sort of nice to him and tried to give him some showcase fights. The Kongo fight was hard to watch because of the nut shots.

Roided lol. His body never changed. I doubt he was roided. Show me pics like overeem or Vitor where he looks roided
he tested positive or he admitted using. Whatever it's not his fault. There were no rules in pride.

Last edited:

TRT Cro Cops still going strong. I'd pick him in a Fedor rematch.

Ok didn't know that. Just wasn't as obvious as alot of pride guys. Crocop was a small heavyweight
I am pretty sure he has been using for a long time. It is unrealistic to take away those supplements from him and expect him to perform normally. During pride days, nobody really had issues with steroids with Japanese mma. I might be wrong but people only started talking about it when Ubereem blew up.

LOL almost no one hates on Cro Cop

Also you post reads like a guy who just discovered Cro Cop for the first time

K-1 champion
Pride Grand Prix champion
Rizin Grand Prix champion

That's not even saying anything about his skillset or the exciting nature of his fights. He might have lost to Fedor but it was one of the best MMA fights of the decade, possibly ever. Anytime people are debating on if you're the best or not I think you had a pretty great career.

I feel like few people hate on Cro Cop anymore.

Dude brings the violence.

But, as a massive Cro Cop fan:

Right leg hospital. Left leg cemetery.

giphy.gif

UdYex3n.gif

0ftrikdplhj11.gif

KindDecisiveGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif

2lder9e.jpg

War Cro Cop.

Cro cop turned from a. Kickbixer to a great mma fighter over a short span. His tdd was top notch and his striking was the best at the time. Anyone who is a striker and fights that much will eventually get figured out. He had a few losses by inexperience like randleman, where he was so worried about kevin taking him down that he got tricked and koed. Happens to the best if them.. Ask.gsp...in his prime he would fare well in any hw division. He was a tough fight for anyone after he learned to avoid the ground. He lost speed and mobility over the years and injuries, but whoever says he was bad is an idiot. People act like the ufc bought out pride before these fivhters were mostly on the downhill portion of thier careers. Evdn so some did very well in the ufc. Had the hws and 205ers been prime versions of themselves they would have done far better. Prude wasnt a 2nd rate org, they were actually ahead of the ufc at that time.

Dont understand why this dude gets so much props. All i see is him being CANS in pride, he got exposed in the UFC.

Left foot hospital, right foot cemetary. Gonzagas right foot Legacy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back