MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Watch this you assholes this is Mirko Cro Cop

Source: Elite Fight Club

Right leg hospital Left Leg cemetary

WAR CRO COP

y'all really have no clue who Cro Cop is do you?

This is as sad as football fans or hockey fans fawning over teams from years ago. Yeah they were great, get over it.

I can't recall anyone talking bad about Cro Cop

Anyone who doesn’t like Crocop can get a LHK to the dome...
0ftrikdplhj11.gif

Sorry Igor

Last edited:
Truly one of the greatest strikers and heavyweights in MMA period.

Cro Cop is fairy universally loved, but yeah, there will always be haters. Shame he severely underperformed in the UFC. Many of us feel like he could have been a UFC champ at several points in his PRIDE career, but he got Gonzaga'd when he eventually came.

I'd like to see him back in the UFC for one last run.
Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 9.56.35 PM.png

Same with Cheick Kongo
Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 9.57.26 PM.png

Book it, Dana!

Truly one of the greatest strikers and heavyweights in MMA period.
Yep. Prime Cro Cop would fair well against the likes of Stipe, Werdum, Black Beast, etc. Cormier would be an excellent fight.

Do I shit on him by saying that hes not one of the best HWs in MMA history because he beat Wanderlei and Barnett in a completely questionable freakshow organisation?

Because thats what some people here claim he is

right foot hospital, left foot cemetary

I love that he has found success, but at this point he will get destroyed in the UFC. He is VERY slow now, but hey, dude is entering his mid-40s.
Have you seen the UFC's HW division?!

It's not shitting on someone to point out that they were never the best HW in the world, nor even #2. He could never make it to the top, and repeatedly lost nearly all of his biggest fights except to Josh Barnett, and is most famous for a fight he lost.

He's basically the Gustaffson of HW, except ya'll hate Gustaffson and love Cro Cop.

Do I shit on him by saying that hes not one of the best HWs in MMA history because he beat Wanderlei and Barnett in a completely questionable freakshow organisation?

Because thats what some people here claim he is

questionable freakshow org?

go back to God of war, Zoomer.

Last edited:
Sounds like some noob just found a Cro Cop HL reel on Youtube and wants people to think they're an old school fan by posting said video here.

Back