Mirko Cro Cop - for all those new mma fans that s*** on him

We get it pal no need to get pissed over it

F-f-f-f-f-for sureeeee don't get knocked out by Brendan Schaub though LOL

yeyeye here comes the haters

Sounds like some noob just found a Cro Cop HL reel on Youtube and wants people to think they're an old school fan by posting said video here.

for real

i rarely watch fighter highlights because i've already seen what they've done

only time for highlights is during the build up to a fight

Sounds like some noob just found a Cro Cop HL reel on Youtube and wants people to think they're an old school fan by posting said video here.

for real

i rarely watch fighter highlights because i've already seen what they've done

only time for highlights is during the build up to a fight

get fuck out of here motherfuckers with that noob shit, been a boxing fan since forever, i see alot of disrespect and i like the youtube channel Elite fight club they do good stuff and they just uploaded this so i fucking post it

When they coined the phrase... Head Clean Off... They were talking about fighting Mirko Crocop.

I still love watching roided ol Cro Cop just vanquishing cans in Japan lol

Watch this you assholes this is Mirko Cro Cop

Source: Elite Fight Club

Right leg hospital Left Leg cemetary

WAR CRO COP

heh.
I was not a fan at first, but mostly because of Fedor & Nog.
Interestingly enough, I became a fan when Cro Cop defended Nog on a TV show.... that was so amazing, I would NEVER root against Cro Cop EVER again.
Here, THAT is what MMA was all about (to me), and why to this day, I dislike the disrespect that UFC insists in hypping as if respect has no place in MMA...

I beg to differ.

heh.
I was not a fan at first, but mostly because of Fedor & Nog.
Interestingly enough, I became a fan when Cro Cop defended Nog on a TV show.... that was so amazing, I would NEVER root against Cro Cop EVER again.
Here, THAT is what MMA was all about (to me), and why to this day, I dislike the disrespect that UFC insists in hypping as if respect has no place in MMA...

I beg to differ.

that was a great story, this is another one with him and Fabricio werdum training together in croatia

That was Mirko bro.
Dont be aggravated.
We still watch and cheer for him.

Speaking for myself here, I have no issue with Cro Cop, it's his delusional fans that want everybody else to view him as the 2nd greatest heavyweight to past his prime in 7 months or 8 minutes of action.

Speaking for myself here, I have no issue with Cro Cop, it's his delusional fans that want everybody else to view him as the 2nd greatest heavyweight to past his prime in 7 months or 8 minutes of action.
Well wasn't everyone that was once the greatest viewed that way until they weren't.

Anderson Silva went from the most dominant champion in UFC history on a 16 fight win streak, to winless in 5 consecutive fights.

Look at Pettis. Look at Barao. Look at Fedor. Look at Ronda.

It seems that often in MMA when a dominant fighter finally suffers a brutal loss after enjoying a long streak of success, they never quite recover their previous form.

In Mirko's case it was probably part mental, and a big part physical as the guy had countless surgeries and something like 80 pro fights when you combine his kickboxing matches. Then you had different rules, cage vs ring, etc etc.

So ya, anyone that doesn't consider all those factors and just says "ya, well he was exposed in the UFC", is a plain and simple idiot who either doesn't know enough to comment on the issue, or is just a bitter jerkoff who gets off on hating what is pretty much unanimously loved and appreciated.

Cjy0HHmUYAASnBa.jpg

Wood

Well wasn't everyone that was once the greatest viewed that way until they weren't.

Anderson Silva went from the most dominant champion in UFC history on a 16 fight win streak, to winless in 5 consecutive fights.

Look at Pettis. Look at Barao. Look at Fedor. Look at Ronda.

Mirko never was the greatest or even best in the world though. He didn't fall off the top because he was never on it.

He just started losing big fights more frequently, which was an issue throughout his entire career.

Only a tuf scrawny noob would make fun of a man like Mirko. A true man in and outside the ring/cage.

Yeah wild boooooooooiiiiis.

michaelcrocop.jpg

Still mad we never got to see Mirko fight Randy.

Back