Mir vs Overeem confirmed for UFC 167!

The UFC must want to force Mir to retire. That's probably the result of this.

Pretty much. Seems like a bad matchup for Mir. Reem finishes him in the first two minutes on the fence berzerker style. I don't think Mir can last until Reem gasses.

Wow. That card is ridiculous. UFC 167 is gonna be awesome.

PRAY NOBODY PULLS OUT.
WAR GSP/CHAEL!

I think thats a good fight for Reem. Reem by KO, Mir wont survive the first onslaught.

81499115.gif

I see an early finish for the reem. There's no way that Mir can take this IMO. You hit him and he drops like he's been shot.

Actually, if Mir spams the front kick then he may have a chance...

All Overeem has to do is put on the same exact performance he had against Browne, because Mir ain't taking that punishment.

Overeem can brutally knock Mir out for sure, Mir ain't taking the Reem down.
(And I am not Reem fan)
But if Reem abandons his fight iq again, then sure Mir via knock out or sub.
I can see Uncle Dana beg Mir to retire if he gets knocked out again, but would
be interesting to see what the Reem will do next, he is way too expensive for Bellator.
So hopefully we see him return to kickboxing, and use big gloves to protect his chin.
He will make great addition to Glory heavyweight division.

I dont know, Overeem had been close to finishing his last 2 fights before.....yeah.

Will only really find out on fight night

Mir hates.being pressed up against the cage and pummeled. The blueprint is out of the bag. Reem does always find a way too lose tho. He was winnig both fights against bigfoot and browne before running out of gas and getting KO'd.

Overeem will gas in 2:50 of the first and Mir will torque his leg.

Mir cannot weather the storm long enough to make it out of the first I think, its hard to imagine frank actually retiring though, I doubt that he will ever fight for another org too so it is potentially a retirement match

damn, reem getting his soul and arm took on the same night.

Like others have said. Loser either cut/retires. I've gotta take Overeem in this one.

Overeem will be cut if he loses. He isn't going to lose this fight. Props to Mir for fighting everyone though.

Lesnar, Nog, Lesnar, Kongo, Carwin, Cro Cop, Nelson, Nog, JDS, Cormier, Barnett, Overeem.

Nice strength of schedule for sure.

Alistair Overeem vs. Frank Mir ?

Lol wow. I cant see Mir surviving the first round. But Reem is that kind of guy that can let you down big time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back