Mir vs Overeem confirmed for UFC 167!

I seriously fear for Mir's health in this one and I'm a big fan. He HAS to aim for an early takedown or else he's getting battered.

Let it be known that I was the 1st to post this, so no saying there are other threads on this!!
Also, I feel bad for Mir, love the guy, but don't think he has anything to offer Reem, unless it hits the mat..

Mir could just slide in and do a leg sub

Fuck it I'm going with Mir for the upset
I just don't like Overeem. Although if Mir retired, we could actually get some great commentating.

Probably the best offensive clinch fighter (albeit for a short time) against the HW with maye the worst defense in the clinch. Not hard to pick, I don't think. Then again, Overeem has a habit of wilting (but so does Mir). Overeem should be a sizable favorite.

Is Reem really going to be responsible for retiring Brock Lesnar AND Frank Mir?

Damn i'm going to hate him if he wins and Frank announces he's finished...

Fuck this card is unreal. I forgot all about Lawler/MacDonald. I'm really excited for that one, I wanna see Robby win so bad.

I feel bad for Mir though, I can't see him weathering Reem's storm, although I would love to see Overeem lose such a favourable match-up.

This card has me thinking about a trip to Vegas.

That card is going to be so awesome. C'mon no injuries ... no injuries.

lol at the poll. reem tards never learn, do they?

Reem would be smart to pin Mir to the fence Carwin/Barnett style

Want Mir to retire because I don't think he can do it anymore, but don't want Overeem to win

RIP Frank Mir.
UFC Champion.
Husband.
Father.

Funny how when you lose in the UFC, you get faster fights compared to if you win.

You lose, you fight again in 3 months
You win, see you next year

Back