Mir: ''Dumb tattoo keeps your mind off Lesnar's feminine chest muscles''

Mir can never get over Lesnar... it's hilarious.

Lesnar vs Mir II is one of the two most memorable beat downs I have ever watched, Jones vs Rua is the other.

BTW, since when does a penis have have a trench knife-type hand grip?

Ok, its a dildo then. Lets make a compromise and say that Lesnar has a dildo tattoo`d on his chest. Friends?

LOL @ Mir. The guy still can't get over the fact that he got his shit wrecked both times by a pro wrassler and only won the 1st fight based off a rookie mistake.

Yeah, that or the producer of the piece wanted to ask him about it and he did what he's supposed to: answer the questions.

But yeah, your theory that Mir has control over the content of the program, and ended up revealing how he's obssessed over the Lesnar thing, that's much more likely.

Lesnar is better than Mir, the two fights proved that. Also he is more accomplished as a UFC champion.

yet mir is ok with getting his name tattooed on his back, talk about egotistical.

Lol, it's hard to be a fan of him sometimes, WAR MIR!

To this day I still laugh at Mir when ever it comes to him and Lesnar, the image of him laying in half guard with Brock cranking his neck and feeding him Brock's own brand knuckle luncheon until he releases the strawberries must really eat way at Mir at night.

Curse Brock and his glass intestines.

Mir has no right calling anyone out on "dumb tattoos". As dumb as Brock's tattoo is. :icon_chee

I'd still enjoy a third fight someday. When neither of them has any business still being in there of course. :)

Really? You're a huge Fedor fan, and you've never seen the hundreds of idiotic Fedor was just a cancrusher/all hype/ never was good posts? I've seen hundreds of them

I'm talking about another guy who could have stopped the best HW in the world in his 4th pro fight. Name another guy with with 1 pro fight could have smashed a former UFC champion in Frank Mir for the better part of a round. Name another guy with 3 pro fights who could have dominated Heath Herring the way Lesnar did. You can't because there isn't one. That's my point. On top of that, Couture would have smashed Werdum back then.

I don't like speculation, but I would heavily favor werdum over couture and over brock. Brock was very dangerous, but you are making too big of a deal. It's not like he wasn't having problems with couture and carwin, not even talking about his losses to mir, cain and overeem. He was far from unbeatable, but dangerous to any fighter.

This. Brock is still tied as the greatest UFC HW champ in history. Sold the most PPVs and fought a whos who of fighters. Never ducked an opponent and didnt cry about his loses. Just remember Fedor ducked reem in Strikforce for NO reason, Reem messed about with a drugs test and Brock still went in there.

hahaha:) the HW with the most UFC HW title defences is couture, followed by sylvia and then you can talk about brock, but he is not the greatest HW champ in the UFC dude. No way. He was a monster, but come on, have same standards.

hahaha:) the HW with the most UFC HW title defences is couture, followed by sylvia and then you can talk about brock, but he is not the greatest HW champ in the UFC dude. No way. He was a monster, but come on, have same standards.
I still feel like Lesnar pre-illness could've been the greatest fighter of all-time. But, obviously that's just speculation on my part. As for the greatest HW in UFC history, it's Cain IMO. The sport has evolved a ton, and he is not only the current champ, but extremely well rounded. I'd give him the nod mainly because I don't see anyone past or present that can beat him. (Maybe Cormier)

mir-lesnar-kneebar.jpg

Do you know why Mir is looking up with his mouth open? He's actually praying. Praying to God that this Vanilla Gorilla taps to this knee bar, cause if he doesn't, Mir knows he's screwed.

Not the least bit funny. Mir could tap out a Gorilla with that kneebar, he isn't afraid of anyone not tapping...the dude snaps limbs.

Well, Fransisco, at least Brock doesn't look like a walking scrotum.

Mir can never get over Lesnar... it's hilarious.

Lesnar vs Mir II is one of the two most memorable beat downs I have ever watched, Jones vs Rua is the other.

umm.. except that Mir got a win over Lesnar in their first fight.. in like a minute

umm.. except that Mir got a win over Lesnar in their first fight.. in like a minute

And then in the rematch Brock went into the guard of Mir and beat the strawberries out of him so bad, daddy Mir had to wave the fight off.

"Dumb tattoo?" Coming from a guy who's tats look like he passed out at a frat party.

Back