Mir: ''Dumb tattoo keeps your mind off Lesnar's feminine chest muscles''

What about this guy Mr Mir?

hutton3.jpg

hutton2.jpg

hutton1.jpg

As much as I want to hate Lesnar, what can Mir say to him?

He beat a guy with one pro fight in their first fight.
Then he got 5 years taken off of his life in the second fight.

I'm the biggest Lesnar detractor... seriously. He didn't earn a shot, but Frank Mir has NOTHING for him. NOTHING!

agree with this sentiment... I like Mir enough but he talks a little above his fight...

umm.. except that Mir got a win over Lesnar in their first fight.. in like a minute

He would get pwned like the 2nd fight though.

Even the first fight leads us to this conclusion. Because the 1st fight was Lesnar's 2nd fight ever and ofcourse Maz being Maz as the ref. (during this fight you can already see a rookie handling a vet and the confusion when Maz steps in)

Think about it. Or do you still hold the same line of thinking for Matt Serra? Or what about Chonan? Or what about Wand/Rampage before their 3rd fight?

All of you delusional morons yelling "1-1" are just grasping here.

vWL0e.jpg

Although Mir had his moments (especially against Big Nog), Mir is irrelevant right now in the HW division and trying to hype himself up. Let it go, Frank, just let it go.

vWL0e.jpg

Although Mir had his moments (especially against Big Nog), Mir is irrelevant right now in the HW division and trying to hype himself up. Let it go, Frank, just let it go.

mir is never irrelevant. what the f*ck?:mad:

lol, no one will ever say all hype to anderson, jones.. even the biggest fedor haters don't say he is all hype.

brock is different, he was 2-1 and got a title shot over 46 year old couture, who hadn't fought for a year.. o and ufc snubbed werdum..) defended against mir, and carwin... carwin did expose him, cain took his title and reem retired him.

lesnar is hype.. brocktober!!!

many fighters would have won the title with lesnar's schedule.

Its funny.

So when Brock faces Randy, Randy is an old man who hadn't fought for a year.
Which makes Randy a bad win for Brock.
How ever during that year of Randy was trying to get a fight vs Fedor.
Randy vs Fedor would be a COOL fight. Some how Randy was not too old to fight the best HW in the world.

Carwin exposed Brock?
By being the FIRST to ever beat and STOPP Carwin some how exposed Brock.
What did being BEATEN by Carwin do to Mir and GG?
JDS did not manage to stop a Carwin coming of a one year lay off for back surgery.

But the only one that was "exposed" was Brock..

Apparently the tattoo is supposed to represent Brock feeling like he had a knife to his throat at that time in his life.

man i remember watching the aldo vs faber fight countdown or something and mir face will still busted up and it was like 1 or 2 months after 100.

Apparently the tattoo is supposed to represent Brock feeling like he had a knife to his throat at that time in his life.

Brock explained the tatoo. Mir is just emotionally scarred for life, because he talked shit on brock and brock made him his b*tch in their second fight.

Never said it didn't count, good job putting words in my mouth. Lesnar got smashed, but still pulled out a win. Same with Mir, but people can't seem to admit Mir got destroyed in both fights by Brock.

Lesnar tapped in 90 seconds, why would he give up if he was "destroying" Mir?

Back