Mir: ''Dumb tattoo keeps your mind off Lesnar's feminine chest muscles''

His gameplan (or lack thereof) in the Lesnar II fight still bugs me to this day

I'm the biggest Lesnar detractor... seriously. He didn't earn a shot, but Frank Mir has NOTHING for him. NOTHING!

His gameplan (or lack thereof) in the Lesnar II fight still bugs me to this day

Torres said his plan was to stand because he didn't think Brock would want to grapple.

That's why he lost like 20 lbs.

Miguel also said "That's a terrible idea" and Mr. Mir did not listen lol

Whats the point of this thread though>?

Mir was beaten to almost death both times by Brock.

Oh yeah!!! I thought he lost both fights for some reason.

Either, both fights were poor performance by Mir. I just remember not really unimpressed by Mir. I thought Mir would steam roll him both times.

Frank Mir is hilarious, I miss the old days when he would troll his opponents before fights.

wait... frank's actually still talking about brock hahahahahaha gtfo mir u got literally bullied

Mir getting outgrappled by Lesnar still makes me lulz to this day

See what happens when a ref doesn't screw up?

jam.jpg

Mir was beaten to almost death both times by Brock.

Forgot Lesnar made that noob mistake in the first one. Remember the look on Mirs face at the start of round 2. He was terrified.

Homoerotic Mir is Homoerotic.

Oh yeah!!! I thought he lost both fights for some reason.

Either, both fights were poor performance by Mir. I just remember not really unimpressed by Mir. I thought Mir would steam roll him both times.

yeah brock was impressive, mir had a lot of experience on him and he was getting smoked, especially their second fight.. i thought mir would win pretty handily in their rematch.

See what happens when a ref doesn't screw up?

jam.jpg

no brock screwed up.. brock hit the back of the head..

My theory on his chest tattoo:

He had a bet with someone where the loser had to get a dick tattoo'd on their chest. He lost, got a **** inked on his chest, and then tried to be slick and cover it by putting a knife hilt on it.

Lesnar proved he's a better fighter then Mir.

I can see that beating he took from Lesnar still bugs the hell out of Mur.

Back