Miocic vs Fedor (in his prime)

No afterlife boss. I live for this one. And who did I call trash? Ugghh...Fedor fans---he either craps ice cream or IS crap. No middle ground huh?

And It feels okay. I imagine it feels similar to being a young loser posting similarly on the same forum, only much less disheartening as I wasn't as jaded as you and looking at a future filled with disappointment when I was your age, broski.

You LIVE FOR TODAY?

Nice dude. Get that post count up dawg. Sorry, broski.

Well, you got me there. That's some bitterness for an "18 year old" (yeah right).

I'm here for you.

Fuck me, you need to be here for yourself. Take care of your kids and stop posting wads of horseshit online like you've still got time to waste.

Fuck me, you need to be here for yourself. Take care of your kids and stop posting wads of horseshit online like you've still got time to waste.

I'm retired. Got plenty of time to waste. Now quit posting wads of horsehit. Get a date, then make some kids and take care of them. You're wasting your "prime" on frivolity.

Now I get why you worship Fedor. He wasted his prime fighting scrubs, and you'rr wasting all your best loads on the net. LMAO.

Martin Gibson (uses real name online like its still 1998) 86 (was actually born in 65) is an ancient encrusted piece of shit the wrong side of middle aged and might well be dead or in a vegetative state by the time I'm his age

I'm retired. Got plenty of time to waste. Now quit posting wadd of horsehit. Get a date, then make some kids and take care of them.

So I end up in the same place as you? Not on your life, buster.

Also how are you retired? Did you break your spine? Why is this how you spend your retirement days? You're 50 not 15. Get with the program.

"MartinGibson86" is actually 86 years old, he wasn't born in 1986

My bad

Martin Gibson (uses real name online like its still 1998) 86 (was actually born in 65) is an ancient encrusted piece of shit the wrong side of middle aged and might well be dead or in a vegetative state by the time I'm his age

"MartinGibson" =My guitars. I suspect anyone who breathes thfough their nose could've pieced that together.

1986 Mets----most iconic team ever.

Be honest, you tried to google me. lol

"MartinGibson" =My guitars. I suspect anyone who breathes thfough their nose could've pieced that together.

1986 Mets----most iconic team ever.

Be honest, you tried to google me. lol

This is way too gay for me to even parse

So I end up in the same place as you? Not on your life, buster.

Also how are you retired? Did you break your spine? Why is this how you spend your retirement days? You're 50 not 15. Get with the program.

Soms pdople didn't waste their primes on sherdog.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back