Miocic vs Fedor (in his prime)

fedor would blitz him and then ground and pound the shit out of him resulting in a 1st round stoppage

Gotta get more details here. Is this PRIDE or UFC? If it's UFC, are we talking USADA testing or regular AC testing?

These details have a huge impact on the fight.

Fedor, but it would be a good fight.

Jesus Juice Crocop rolls

fedor would blitz him and then ground and pound the shit out of him resulting in a 1st round stoppage
the slow fat 220 5'11 dude on roids is gonna td d1 wrestler who is way more athletic, stronger and faster.yeah......

Oh great, another Fedor thread and another "prime xxx vs prime xxx" thread.
We need more threads like this.

Fedor runs right through him.

Fedor closes the distance too fast and hits too hard.

Fedor would not let Stipe recover like Reem did. If Fedor dropped Stipe like Reem did, Fedor would immediately finish the deal.

Even tho fedor is way overhyped I still think he takes it. Miocic is good but nowhere near the level that people think he is. He beat a incredibly worn down arlovski, werdum literally beat himself by throwing all strategy out the window, overeem is a legit win but he almost lost, jds is an ok win but he isn't really the same.

the slow fat 220 5'11 dude on roids is gonna td d1 wrestler who is way more athletic, stronger and faster.yeah......
In what universe was prime Fedor slow? You clearly never watched him fight.

Idiot.

Even tho fedor is way overhyped I still think he takes it. Miocic is good but nowhere near the level that people think he is. He beat a incredibly worn down arlovski, werdum literally beat himself by throwing all strategy out the window, overeem is a legit win but he almost lost, jds is an ok win but he isn't really the same.
you should leave the forum spouting stuff like werdum beat himself. Yeah werdum gave the championship to some guy from Cleveland just like that. Werdum would slap you in the face.

Miocic doesn't have what it takes to beat Fedor in his prime. Fedor embarrassed people at their own disciplines when he was at his best. It'd take something seriously special to beat Fedor in his prime.

Fedor. But it it would not be easy.

you should leave the forum spouting stuff like werdum beat himself. Yeah werdum gave the championship to some guy from Cleveland just like that. Werdum would slap you in the face.

You're stupid and ignorant. Go away.

I don’t know how much more Miocic has to offer over Prime Cro Cop, and Fedor neutralized him on the feet and controlled him on the ground. You can argue Stipe has a better top game then Cro Cop, and is a bit bigger, but I still don’t see him out grappling/Fedor, especially when Nogueira couldn’t do it. I just think if he could handle the speed and versatility of prime Cro Cop, he could handle Miocic as well.
I would still give Miocic a better chance over some of the other good heavyweights Fedor has defeated because of how well rounded he is, and the size and reach advantage he would have. He would be one of the best boxers Fedor has faced, but he would still need to execute a perfect game plan, of sticking and moving, and avoiding clinching and grappling.

Yes i will take the bear wrestling Russian who knows nothing but martial arts over a baseball player who picked up MMA as a hobby after he couldn't hack it

Back