Milwaukee Cop Fired for Raping Dudes, Acquitted for Shooting One

What do i work for you? It's your thread bitch not mine, do it right.
The article posted links to a seperate story about the rapes but that would again require reading comprehension and effort.

Well for starters, "dudes" implies some plurality which is inaccurate as you will inevitably admit in your following response. Also sexual assault does not necessarily mean rape, unless you can somehow show me this man indeed claimed rape (which you cannot) in the article (which you did not provide) then this is also inaccurate.

Do you have some other article where it says he actually raped multiple men? If so produce it.

Oh he did. He was drugging and raping men for some time. There were several local news stories about it when we was finally arrested.

Oh he did. He was drugging and raping men for some time. There were several local news stories about it when we was finally arrested.
I am surprised Milwaukee isn't rioting right now.

The article posted links to a seperate story about the rapes but that would again require reading comprehension and effort.
Yea and I read them and it implied nothing of the sort. But again if you read it yourself you would have known but of course the obligatory "reading comprehension, effort blah blah blah"

I am surprised Milwaukee isn't rioting right now.

Sadly most of the parties that made those riots so violent and desteuctive were not even from Milwaukee. If I am not mistaken many were from Chicago and they literally just took advantage of the moment to destroy stuff.

That combined with the short attention span of the general populace makes me completely unsurprised that nothing really went down after this verdict.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back