Milo Resigns from Breitbart

How is this possible?

Conservatives call people like me f**s for buying Mac products and drinking espresso, yet they line up and defend a guy who openly defends pedophilia? Not only that, but they sympathize with him. Get out of town.

No, he's a defender of a pedophile, not one himself....at least that we know of, as victims of child molestation often go on to become molesters themselves.
Why do you say he's a defender of a pedophile? Cause he said he enjoyed the sex in certain ways?

And can you tell me at what time he says it in the audio?

Why do you say he's a defender of a pedophile? Cause he said he enjoyed the sex in certain ways?

You are asking for a realism, a fact form the left. lol dude lol.

I never said anything about Milo being a pedophile or being into underage boys, I don't know why you're arguing as if I said that. He was justifying "Father Michael" by acting like it was normal was my point. He used Rogan being attracted to a 15 year old as a way of justifying it....should have went with female teachers fucking high school boys since society doesn't really have an issue with that. (if the woman is attractive that is)

That seems to fit the definition of condoning perfectly.

I'm going to have to pause, since apparently the Rogan interview is not the key piece of evidence.

And yeah, he justified his relationship with the priest because he was a willing participant, and according to him- the instigator. That hardly means he approves of pedophilia.

Does Corey Feldman condone pedophilia?

How is this possible?

Conservatives call people like me f**s for buying Mac products and drinking espresso, yet they line up and defend a guy who openly defends pedophilia? Not only that, but they sympathize with him. Get out of town.

Please.

Do me a favor.

Quote me a single example of him defending pedophilia, without some dumb shit argument about "implications".

You are asking for a realism, a fact form the left. lol dude lol.
There's leftists on this page saying Milo is a pedophile, and defends pedophiles so I'm just asking for the audio where he says this. Or what he actually says.

So far I've seen him say he enjoyed gay sex with older men at 14. That's it.

If there is more I'm trying to find out where it is exactly.

How is this possible?

Is this the clip in question?

In the Rogan interview when Rogan called Father Michael a child molester, Milo said he wasn't a molester because he was the one that pursued the sexual relationship. I only listened to that Rogan interview once, but I do remember him saying something about how the father made him better at giving head....sick shit, you really probably dont want to listen to it.

I haven't listened to the other audio and probably won't, I found the one with Rogan disgusting and I'm sure this would would be equally so.

You reading into some implications that aren't there is your problem, not mine.

The implications are that we set out on a slippery slope that obviously leads to sexual abuse. It's great that you've contorted Milo's comments into a perfect logical syllogism, but the world isn't a chess board for logical syllogisms. Know what I mean?

There's no such thing as a mature thirteen-year-old such that an adult male can have sexual relations with them without almost certainly being a sexual predator. We don't even reach full maturity until our mid-twenties. There's an irreconcilable gulf between a thirteen-year-old and a thirty-year-old, both physically and psychologically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have said hes muslim and the left would have carried him as a pinnacle of liberal fugeee.

This week, for political gain, the media and the Republican establishment accused a child abuse victim of enabling child abuse.
What he has said is that he doesn't consider himself to be a victim, but under the law, he was a victim of sexual abuse.

He has openly talked about how his hedonistic sex life lead him down bad paths. He's not crying victim like a feminist whining about "manspreading", he's literally a victim of a sexual crime.

He built his fame by attacking people who wanted a different standard based upon their idenity status.

His first line of his post on facebook today:

This week, for political gain, the media and the Republican establishment accused a child abuse victim of enabling child abuse.

Before today if someone said such a line he would have gone on some flamboyant ramble and say it is is irrelevant that you are a victim of child abuse. The only thing relevant is the accusation if some one was enabling child abuse. And his fans would have loved him for saying that. He wouldn't even have to address the relevant issue.

I'm going to have to pause, since apparently the Rogan interview is not the key piece of evidence.

And yeah, he justified his relationship with the priest because he was a willing participant, and according to him- the instigator. That hardly means he approves of pedophilia.

Does Corey Feldman condone pedophilia?
You saw the definition of Condone, you know what Feldman did, his silence is condoning it.

He built his fame by attacking people who wanted a different standard based upon their idenity status.

His first line of his post on facebook today:

Before today if someone said such a line he would have gone on some flamboyant ramble and say it is is irrelevant that you are a victim of child abuse. The only thing relevant is the accusation if some one was enabling child abuse. And his fans would have loved him for saying that. He wouldn't even have to address the relevant issue.

Have you EVER heard Milo discredit or otherwise disregard a victim of childhood sexual abuse?

Or are you, in your mind, imagining the scenario?

Milo attacks very certain types of "victims"; Specifically victims of things he perceives to be either non-issues or issues of very little consequence.

You got your wires crossed somewhere in thinking that he attacks anyone who is a legitimate victim. I have never seen nor heard him do such a thing, and it's downright silly of you to suggest that he would do so.

I quoted everything he said that was a defense of pedophilia.

It's a very short clip, can you tell me if there is more to it than this?

In any case, I'll have to change my position given this video. He is justifying sexual relationships between boys and men.

Note that he claims that this is common in the gay community. As hypocritical as it is for the Right to defend Milo despite this, it's just as hypocritical for the Left to suddenly condemn the stereotypical gay lifestyle. I love the backwardness.

You saw the definition of Condone, you know what Feldman did, his silence is condoning it.

This is getting into semantics, but the point is kind of moot given the video I just posted and that I agree he explicitly approved of boys having sex with men.

In any case, I'll have to change my position given this video. He is justifying sexual relationships between boys and men.

Note that he claims that this is common in the gay community. As hypocritical as it is for the Right to defend Milo despite this, it's just as hypocritical for the Left to suddenly condemn the stereotypical gay lifestyle. I love the backwardness.

There's some hypocrisy for sure.

Not hypocritical from me cause I have never defended the gay lifestyle!

Back