Milo Resigns from Breitbart

Ah, now most conservatives need a new gay troll.

this isn't the last of milo. you must be delusional if you think so. he'll write for someone else, and he'll eventually get his book out. he is a household name now, and will get his message out one way or another.

Took everything the left could throw at him.

Toppled by repressed homosexuals Marco Rubio and Rick Santorum.

Comically ironic.

Also, I'll never click on or check Breitbart's site again, and I was a daily viewer.

Last edited:
He should go find another priest to console him.

this isn't the last of milo. you must be delusional if you think so. he'll write for someone else, and he'll eventually get his book out. he is a household name now, and will get his message out one way or another.
Does NAMBLA have a weekly newsletter?

live by the sword, die by the sword.
There's a reason why polemicists struggle to reach the mainstream.

Took everything the left could throw at him.

Toppled by repressed homosexuals Marco Rubio and Marc Santorum.

Comically ironic.

Also, I'll never click on or check Breitbart's site again, and I was a daily viewer.
Stitches had this sewn up

It could be a matter of "any press is good press" for sure. Or, it could be a case of a guy who did well in a niche role not standing up to the scrutiny of mainstream exposure. Whether writing for someone else and getting his book published elsewhere is his step to redemption or last gasp of a broken brand remains to be seen. At this point, he can't go back to what he was before he caught the eye of the general public, so he's got to get bigger or disappear really.

This. He isn't going to suffer.

Someone is going to pick up the book. It's been a best-seller on Amazon for like 2 months despite not having a slated release until June. He's going to make bank, and when his book comes out, he'll make a killing on college campus tours for a few years before that runs out of steam.

Does NAMBLA have a weekly newsletter?

have no idea. all i know, is that people still want to read/hear what he has to say, and has a following, which means someone will eventually pick him up.

I think you might be underestimating just how damning pedophilia is.

Not sure how a gay, race mixing, jewish, drug using degenerate ever got mixed up in the alt-right to begin with.

His entire existence was the literal antithesis to the movement...

He did good work exposing the insanity of leftist/college institutions though.

Back