Milo Resigns from Breitbart

For the record, I am what everyone on here considers liberal, meaning I'm actually neither nor conservative but know how to think critically, and I don't have much of a problem with what he said. He wasn't advocating pedophilia. He was just saying that, for him, being in an illegal relationship with with an older man when he was young, had some upside. But the second anyone mentions that kind of stuff, people immediately say they were advocating pedophilia. IMO, he was just trying to say that it didn't affect him all that negatively. That isn't the same as advocating it. But I can see why people have a problem with it.

Because he used his alleged abuse as a way to justify that abuse towards others by saying as a current adult that the behavior that "Father Michael" did to him wasn't molestation because he was willing--not only willing but he chased after it. He further went on to characterize it as normal for a grown adult to want a 15 year old when he attempted to goad Rogan into saying he wanted to bang 15 year olds as an adult.

Also, according to him he attends parties where there are young boys there for the sexual gratification of guests and refuses to name anyone that was hosting or attending those parties.

I went back and watched the clip. He never said it was normal, he explicitly said that he's "not into 14 year olds, don't put this on me". He explained that he was seeking older men to feel powerful. He also never condoned the boys at those parties, again, it's clear he does not approve.

People seem to want to pretend that Milo doesn't represent what the gay lifestyle is about. The gay lifestyle is extremely hedonistic, and it's why the life expectancy of gay people is so low, even if we take out those who die of AIDS, it's still much, much lower than heterosexuals. Lots of people are trying to attack Milo for being gay without explicitly saying it. He is not an aberration, he is a walking stereotype. It's just funny that it took a gay guy from the Right to get people to admit it.

My impression is that Milo had a "good" experience with a pedo. Good in his eyes i.e. his subjective interpretation based on how he felt about it. The gay equivalent of having your female teacher bang you at 13, I suppose. Each teen will react differently, one will be traumatized, another will be fine. So it seems to me that because he digested his experience positively, he views pedophilia in a more light-hearted way than he should.

Because he used his alleged abuse as a way to justify that abuse towards others by saying as a current adult that the behavior that "Father Michael" did to him wasn't molestation because he was willing--not only willing but he chased after it. He further went on to characterize it as normal for a grown adult to want a 15 year old when he attempted to goad Rogan into saying he wanted to bang 15 year olds as an adult.

Also, according to him he attends parties where there are young boys there for the sexual gratification of guests and refuses to name anyone that was hosting or attending those parties.

Didn't other celebrities say the same thing tho, I think Usher said p-diddy had 16 yo hookers at parties.

Yeah tho 15 is just young but Milo was just being too honest lol

We have to admit, that was some serious self ownage.

I went back and watched the clip. He never said it was normal, he explicitly said that he's "not into 14 year olds, don't put this on me". He explained that he was seeking older men to feel powerful. He also never condoned the boys at those parties, again, it's clear he does not approve.

People seem to want to pretend that Milo doesn't represent what the gay lifestyle is about. The gay lifestyle is extremely hedonistic, and it's why the life expectancy of gay people is so low, even if we take out those who die of AIDS, it's still much, much lower than heterosexuals. Lots of people are trying to attack Milo for being gay without explicitly saying it. He is not an aberration, he is a walking stereotype. It's just funny that it took a gay guy from the Right to get people to admit it.

I didn't say he said it was normal, I said he characterized the attraction to underage kids as normal. Which is what he did with the way he insisted that Rogan had wanted to have sex with a 15 year old, the way he asked the question was as if he expected the answer to be yes because it's normal to want 15 year olds.

He condoned the boys at those parties by refusing to name names of those at the parties or do anything to get help for the boys in those parties. He's either lying about those parties, or he's covering up sexual assault, either way that's disgusting.

Didn't other celebrities say the same thing tho, I think Usher said p-diddy had 16 yo hookers at parties.

Yeah tho 15 is just young but Milo was just being too honest lol

P-Diddy probably had 16 year old artists coming to his party...so they needed someone to bang.

If I'm not mistaken, Milo said he was 17 and the other dude was 29 and it was legal because the age of consent is 16?

It's wrong but lets not pretend he was talking about children here. Some of the comments I'm reading are very dishonest.

I didn't say he said it was normal, I said he characterized the attraction to underage kids as normal. Which is what he did with the way he insisted that Rogan had wanted to have sex with a 15 year old, the way he asked the question was as if he expected the answer to be yes because it's normal to want 15 year olds.

He condoned the boys at those parties by refusing to name names of those at the parties or do anything to get help for the boys in those parties. He's either lying about those parties, or he's covering up sexual assault, either way that's disgusting.

He explicitly said that he's not into 14 year olds. Whether or not he is, I don't know, but he explicitly said he's not. I quoted it to you.

As for the act of condoning, that's not how it works. By that logic, Corey Haim and Corey feldman, who refused to name pedophiles in Hollywood, are also condoning it. Elijah Wood also claimed the same, and refused to give names. It may be cowardly and rooted in a sense of self-preservation, but it is not an act of approval, that's patently false.

Are the majority of peole posting in this thread aware that the JRE interview is not the interview in question?

If I'm not mistaken, Milo said he was 17 and the other dude was 29 and it was legal because the age of consent is 16?

It's wrong but lets not pretend he was talking about children here. Some of the comments I'm reading are very dishonest.

What are you referring to exactly?
He said he was 12-13 when he "lost his virginity" to a drag queen and 13-14 when he was abused by the priest.

Prove to me that he isn't(your simple christian ass should get a kick out of that).
It sounds to me like he is saying he enjoyed his sex with adults at 14. I don't think he's condoning pedophilia in that clip unless I missed it. Or if you're saying he condones pedophilia because he didn't act like his experience was damaging to him. I would say that no doubt it was damaging to him. That is the nature of disordered sexual behavior.

I personally think that priest should be locked up though.

This

The left tried everything to stop Milo and he was taken down conservatives.
Who would have ever guessed that when you're in an echo chamber, that the only people who can take you down, are your own people.

Again, this is not the interview in question.

He clearly defends pedophilia in a separate interview, saying 13-year-old gay boys benefit from having an adult mentor who can help them understand their sexuality.

Back