Milo HATES gays, which is why the alt-right brought him on board.

If by "young" you mean...a teenager, uhh...no.

And by deeming that I'm "young" makes me think that you are in fact "old".

More importantly, you are a man who ascribes one technical age with antiquated notions of "young" and "old".

People tend to be horridly unhealthy, and by the time they are in their late 20's...it's over.

I digress.

Milo is a disgusting creepy Parkinson's shaking tweezer dicked fucktard who CANNOT keep his fetid mouth shut for one fucking second.

He HATES himself...and it's wholly evident.

For example, when he talks about the priest garbage, he said that he himself was the predator... (he said that on the Joe Rogan podcast)

...which shows you that he fucking HATES himself...which is why he projects said hatred everywerhe else, INCLUDING gays.

Lol. Top-to-bottom bullshit.

Definitely a kid.

Does Milo have aspergers syndrome or something? That press conference he did was so bizarre.

I've watched some of his videos, and i've never seen anything racist. Would you care to support that accusation? Any specific videos I should watch?

Uhhh...Milo got banned from Twitter from his Leslie Jones bullshit. (calling her a man, etc)

And quite frankly, THAT shouldn't be the last straw for you or anyone.

The FIRST AND LAST straw should be his overall HATE speech towards gays.

And yes, he's gay, but he's SO FUCKING SELF-LOATHING that he rationalizes being RAPED by sayint it was his fault.........................................................................................

He TOTALLY seems like the kind of person who would REMAIN being a slut if he had full blown AIDS.

He said on Bill Maher the other night he won't hire gay people because they're unreliable and always late.

Is this a joke? I thought I had seen the two, full clips of him on Maher's show and I missed this line entirely.

Is this a joke? I thought I had seen the two, full clips of him on Maher's show and I missed this line entirely.

I was actually being a bit nice, his actual comment was more crude.

He attributed their tardiness to their partying lifestyle and always getting sick because of it.

She's black.

Milo is ALT-RIGHT...

I'm sure you cannot put 2 and 2 together.

but okay
If that is the standard, then literally any insult to a black woman, of any sort, could be deemed racist. Also, I don't know what you're using to claim with such certainty that he is alt-right, but I suspect it's just as flimsy as your other claims. Feelings seem to be your only tool for debate.

meh my uncle is gay and has always said he knew since he was 13. Milo said the same. Guess it depends how passive they were with the older students.

I know when I was 14 I was actively seeking out sex, not sure why the same thing is apparently bad for gay people to do, when I was 14 I would have fucked a 40 year old if it meant I got to stick my dick in some pussy

Do you have an audio clip showing that he hates gays?

He's gay himself, so I don't think he hates gays.

He hates himself being gay....Of course the man hates gays.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he is so mentally fucked up to pretend himself to be a gay guy who likes black guys, just to troll humanity.

If that is the standard, then literally any insult to a black woman, of any sort, could be deemed racist. Also, I don't know what you're using to claim with such certainty that he is alt-right, but I suspect it's just as flimsy as your other claims. Feelings seem to be your only tool for debate.

OMG.

Keep defending that HATE MONGER.

Stay classy bro.

P.S. The very fact that he was the Alti-Right media darling alone = CREEPY.

Republicans tend to NOT be tolerant of gay people..........................

Anyway.

Stay fucking classy.

FUCK Milo.

OMG.

Keep defending that HATE MONGER.

Stay classy bro.

P.S. The very fact that he was the Alti-Right media darling alone = CREEPY.

Republicans tend to NOT be tolerant of gay people..........................

Anyway.

Stay fucking classy.

FUCK Milo.
Accusations and labels aren't convincing. You also sound extremely fanatical.

Accusations and labels aren't convincing. You also sound extremely fanatical.

Hey man, you are free to like Milo.

Whereas I am not accepting of ULTRA-CREEPY-DOUCHE-BAG-SELF-HATING-VAPID-TOOLS-OF-THE-FUCKED-ALT-RIGHT

And sue me for using caps.

*GASP!*

He hates himself being gay....Of course the man hates gays.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he is so mentally fucked up to pretend himself to be a gay guy who likes black guys, just to troll humanity.

GREAT post.

Hey man, you are free to like Milo.

Whereas I am not accepting of ULTRA-CREEPY-DOUCHE-BAG-SELF-HATING-VAPID-TOOLS-OF-THE-FUCKED-ALT-RIGHT

And sue me for using caps.

*GASP!*
Accusations and labels still aren't convincing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back