Milo HATES gays, which is why the alt-right brought him on board.

It's the same exact story, just told by two different sides.

And, don't forget, Milo does not see himself as having been abused. In fact, it's only his inability to acknowledge that what happened to him was abuse that has derailed his career.
So he's being punished, because he doesn't feel the way he's supposed to feel about his abuse? You see nothing wrong with that?

Because Milo was in the fucking spotlight...

Pardon me for not being cool with the dissemination of HATE.

Nevertheless...he gone.

ok, you have been pardoned. I never noticed the dissemination of hate, i thought we were talking about personal beliefs?

So he's being punished, because he doesn't feel the way he's supposed to feel about his abuse? You see nothing wrong with that?

You will feel how we tell you to feel
You will think how we tell you to think

Lets' hypothetically say that............

Your 14 year old daughter was sexually involved with a priest...

She can tell you that it was HER fault for doing it, but.....................................

..you'd probably want to KILL the priest, am I right??

BTW, I know I'm right. (unless you're a monster)

This question is RHETORICAL, as you WOULD NOT BE OK WITH YOUR DAUGHTER GETTING RAPED.

Last edited:
I hate liberal gays. I don't think it's a bad thing to hate them, either. Their behavior is irredeemable by any basic human standard. This fixation on graphic public vulgarity, organized campaigns of ambulance-chaser lawsuits against small businesses, deliberately targeting 2nd graders (California) and 5th graders (Illinois) with lessons about gay anal sex.

Hatred is fine when the people you hate are universally detrimental pests who help no one, not even the group they claim to represent.

I have no feelings towards gays who are just gay and aren't part of the leftist political movement. Their way of life has zero effect on me. If the statistics are true then I've probably unknowingly had friends who experimented with a guy before -- and I really don't care.

They try to silence criticism by calling this homophobia but it clearly isn't. It's a hatred towards shitty people who hide behind identity politics and use it as a license to undermine basic human social standards.

So...it's ok to be gay if you have not liberal thoughts.

lol

Why do you insult Milo by labeling what happened to him "abuse"?? He says blowing his priest at 13 was good fucking times! How dare you render judgment on another man's experience! You see nothing wrong with that??

Why do you insult Milo by labeling what happened to him "abuse"?? He says blowing his priest at 13 was good fucking times! How dare you render judgment on another man's experience! You see nothing wrong with that??

O_O

Lets' hypothetically say that............

Your 14 year old daughter was sexually involved with a priest...

She can tell you that it was HER fault for doing it, but.....................................

..you'd probably want to KILL the priest, am I right??

BTW, I know I'm right. (unless you're a monster)

This question is RHETORICAL, as you WOULD NOT BE OK WITH YOUR DAUGHTER GETTING RAPED.
Of course I wouldn't be ok with my hypothetical daughter being raped, but that isn't what we're talking about. A male in that situation is entirely different than a female.

You keep having to come up with hypotheticals because you can't honestly defend attacking a male victim of child abuse for the way he feels about his experience with abuse.

Just in case you didn't see Milo's press conference, he did specifically say that he doesn't view himself as a victim, but he knows he is one.

Also a side note. I believe the age of consent in Germany is 14. Is Germany filled with adults that were abused legally as teens? (This isn't directly related, but still some food for thought.)

Legally whether he thinks so or not, he was a victim of child abuse.

He does say he enjoyed it and doesn't regret it, to that I say to each their own.

Back