Milo HATES gays, which is why the alt-right brought him on board.

Yes, he's said misogynistic/racist/RETARDED shit, but his GAY HATE was the primary thing that made alt-right creeps salivate.

And now...he's done.

Once you go into fucking PEDO territory...there's no going back.

The writing was on the wall from the start.
Dude he's gay....he doesn't hate gays.

Milo is a victim of abuse and he's being punished for not seeing himself as a victim.

Dude he's gay....he doesn't hate gays.

Milo is a victim of abuse and he's being punished for not seeing himself as a victim.

He talks HORRID shit about gays...

Don't front bro.

It's that reason why he PROJECTS said hate onto the world.

It's gross; it's pathetic; it's sad.

Is this a joke? I thought I had seen the two, full clips of him on Maher's show and I missed this line entirely.
He did say that but as often happens with Milo people can't tell if he's being serious or trolling. That was obviously a joke to tease people ffs.

Imagine there was an interview with a Catholic priest. In the interview he says, "Sure, I have had sex with 13 year old altar boys. But it wasn't "abuse" and I resent the implication. These kids enjoyed the intimacy very much and, I believe, benefited from the experience."

How would you feel about this priest?

Imagine there was an interview with a Catholic priest. In the interview he says, "Sure, I have had sex with 13 year old altar boys. But it wasn't "abuse" and I resent the implication. These kids enjoyed the intimacy very much and, I believe, benefited from the experience."

How would you feel about this priest?
It's not comparable... Milo was the abused.

Thats like a guy hating himself for being black....Do you really think, he won't hate black people? lol.
That's an incorrect analogy. You can choose how you act and your behaviors, but you can't choose your skin color.

Look..we get it, you like Milo.

Good for you.

...but don't play stupid and pretend why people don't like his HATE MONGERING BULLFUCKINGSHIT.

I'm don't wasting my time with you.

Good day sir.

I agree, but I don't think he hates gay people.
Of course he doesn't hate gay people, he encourages grown men to fuck little boys and says it helps the little boys. He's a sicko that advocates for more gays and gay statutory rapists. The guy is obviously mentally ill.

I hate liberal gays. I don't think it's a bad thing to hate them, either. Their behavior is irredeemable by any basic human standard. This fixation on graphic public vulgarity, organized campaigns of ambulance-chaser lawsuits against small businesses, deliberately targeting 2nd graders (California) and 5th graders (Illinois) with lessons about gay anal sex.

Hatred is fine when the people you hate are universally detrimental pests who help no one, not even the group they claim to represent.

I have no feelings towards gays who are just gay and aren't part of the leftist political movement. Their way of life has zero effect on me. If the statistics are true then I've probably unknowingly had friends who experimented with a guy before -- and I really don't care.

They try to silence criticism by calling this homophobia but it clearly isn't. It's a hatred towards shitty people who hide behind identity politics and use it as a license to undermine basic human social standards.

Last edited:
Look..we get it, you like Milo.

Good for you.

...but don't play stupid and pretend why people don't like his HATE MONGERING BULLFUCKINGSHIT.

I'm don't wasting my time with you.

Good day sir.
I don't pretend that people don't like Milo, and I never have. Of course many people hate Milo, especially the left.

Have a good one.

We don't "hate gays". We just don't like seeing homosexuality normalized and pushed into culture.

If they want to have gay sex behind closed doors, who gives a shit? It's pushing it into the political process that I have a problem with.

His particular comment on Bill's show was a joke, he even said it was a joke, and said it to trigger all the retard lefties in the crowd - which even bill acknowledged people need to stop taking the bait.. But I'm sure everyone with an opinion on the matter actually watched the video and knows that....

Milo doesn't hate himself. He never stops talking about how much he loves sucking dick, and how good he is at it. He never stops talking about how he loves the boldness and mischievousness in the gay community, and those characteristics echo some of the current conservative movement now.. He loves how the gay community pushes the limits. He obviously views Islam as a direct threat to the gay community - whether you agree or not, you must at least acknowledge why he has this perspective. Which is an element as to why he dislikes certain aspects of the gay community; such as gays for islam, liberal / gay tendencies which favor Islamic integration at the perceived expense of safety within the gay community.

Again, if people actually watched his lectures and processed them with proper context instead of omitting salient points of interest as a means to frame their agenda, they would know these things....

At the end of the day Milo loves sucking cock, loves black men, hates certain things about the gay community, loves other things about the gay community, and he's a massive fucking troll who got caught up in his own spectacle. It's pretty fucking simple.

It's not comparable... Milo was the abused.

It's the same exact story, just told by two different sides.

And, don't forget, Milo does not see himself as having been abused. In fact, it's only his inability to acknowledge that what happened to him was abuse that has derailed his career.

Yes, he's said misogynistic/racist/RETARDED shit, but his GAY HATE was the primary thing that made alt-right creeps salivate.

And now...he's done.

Once you go into fucking PEDO territory...there's no going back.

The writing was on the wall from the start.

a lot of gay people hate gays, why is this an issue?

Back