Mike Tyson Owning Reporters

It's an odd day when Mike Tyson is a national treasure and Kevin Spacey is a monster.

It's not like he raped a man. Most of us have nothing to worry about.

That first clip was cringeworthy. She talked down to him as if he was a child.

Wow.

The one where he goes after the dude for bringing up his rape conviction is my favorite. Pay careful attention to the promoter dude who's with him when the host says "we're on live TV here."

Dude just shrugs like, "So?" And Mike's like, "Fuck you. What are you gonna do about it?" I thought that was hilarious.

Then you have the moment where Mike looks at the reporter stone cold and says, "You have to go now." That one's best understood in it's full context:

hes a convicted rapist.

i can still be sympathetic that he lost a daughter. but beyond that, fuck him.
He was innocent. The same woman that accused him of raped accused another man previously of rape and she was found to have lied. Essentially she was embarrassed how her father would think of her. Do some research on the matter.

One of my favorites is when an interviewer asks him if anyone tried to mess with him in prison

He calmly says, no. Never.

You would have to be a fucking retard to pick a fight with Tyson in prison. Nobody is that dumb

He was innocent. The same woman that accused him of raped accused another man previously of rape and she was found to have lied. Essentially she was embarrassed how her father would think of her. Do some research on the matter.

Tyson was also accused by Erinn Cosby (Bill Cosby's daughter) of sexual assault. This alleged assault reportedly happened before the alleged rape case. Tyson is also accused by his ex wife Robin Givens of physically, verbally, and emotionally abusing her. The alleged abuse also happened before the alleged rape case. I know famous people often have targets on their backs, but damn, his wife, the daughter of a famous comedian, and a Miss Black America contestant all say that he is abusive / physically aggressive towards women. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Wouldnt want to ask this guy the wrong question

giphy.gif

Or @John Wang either !!

G95HgFB.gif
That's right!! If anyone gets a little too cray around me..

G95HgFB.gif

Tyson was also accused by Erinn Cosby (Bill Cosby's daughter) of sexual assault. This alleged assault reportedly happened before the alleged rape case. Tyson is also accused by his ex wife Robin Givens of physically, verbally, and emotionally abusing her. The alleged abuse also happened before the alleged rape case. I know famous people often have targets on their backs, but damn, his wife, the daughter of a famous comedian, and a Miss Black America contestant all say that he is abusive / physically aggressive towards women. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Does the "where there's smoke there's fire" principle also apply to those who have previously made rape accusations that were shown to be false?

Also, there is a clear distinction between being aggressive/physically abusive and straight-up rape.

Also, the onus(theoretically) is on the accuser. Beyond the accusations of a someone who's made false accusations of rape before, and willingky went to his hotel room, is there substantial physical evidence that she was raped?

Yet, no evidence. He's a professional boxer, where are the marks? These chicks knew what they were getting when they dated Mike, they knew his reputation and the how to get back at him if things ended badly. Scream he's an abuser.

Does the "where there's smoke there's fire" principle also apply to those who have previously made rape accusations that were shown to be false?

Also, there is a clear distinction between being aggressive/physically abusive and straight-up rape.

Also, the onus(theoretically) is on the accuser. Beyond the accusations of a someone who's made false accusations of rape before, and willingky went to his hotel room, is there substantial physical evidence that she was raped?

Tyson was rear-ended here in Maryland and kicked a man in the groin and decked a second man.The guy who was kicked in the balls had his car pushed into Tyson's wife's car, the poor guy didn't deserve assault. We're talking about the same Tyson who bit Holyfied TWICE on pay per view. Holyfield was in surgery for over an hour after that trying to get the one ear closed. A chunk of it had been spat onto the canvas during the incident.

So, Tyson beats his wife, gets accused by Cosby's daughter of sexual assault, assaults two motorists in public violating his probatin, a woman is awarded $100 in 1990 after he's accused of sexually harassing her in a nightclub and he bites a chunk of his opponent's ear off during a fight. No way he's a rapist. Yeah, his character is beyond reproach.

C'mon man. They guy was young, constantly angry, had a chip on his shoulder, and admittedly liked to party with coke and a ton of booze. He has the drug and DUI arrests to prove it. This is no model citizen. He may be older, calmer, and wiser now, but he was an absolute monster in his youth. You think the guy who has shown such poor character is innocent of rape despite the conviction and body of evidence that he was physically abusive / prone to violent criminal acts.

So, Tyson beats his wife, gets accused by Cosby's daughter of sexual assault, assaults two motorists in public violating his probatin, .

Allegedly. Tyson and his ex wife have gone back and forth in the public over what despicable people they are supposed to be. He claims she and her mother fleeced him financially from the start and that was her entire motivation for marrying him. Its a case of he said she said.

And you can still be violent even criminally so and not be a rapist.

Robin Givens was a Gold digging psycho that fleeced him. I don’t believe the rape accuser at all, she had a history of doing that. Never heard the Cosby deal before. Mike has assaulted many people and fought dirty. He has a lot of anger and wasn’t a good person. But he was a target just the same.

Yet, no evidence. He's a professional boxer, where are the marks? These chicks knew what they were getting when they dated Mike, they knew his reputation and the how to get back at him if things ended badly. Scream he's an abuser.

Tyson admitted to hitting his ex wife Givens during his Oprah interview years ago. He said he wanted to hit her after her Barbara Walters interview and that he had hit her before and she had hit him, it was a tumultuous relationship apparently. If a pro boxer hits his wife I'm guessing he's not "all there". If he says he hit her then I believe him. Is it that big of a stretch to go from hitting your wife to raping a complete stranger during a time when you drink and do drugs? Probably not.

I swear Tyson is on a ridiculous pedestal.

Allegedly. Tyson and his ex wife have gone back and forth in the public over what despicable people they are supposed to be. He claims she and her mother fleeced him financially from the start and that was her entire motivation for marrying him. Its a case of he said she said.

And you can still be violent even criminally so and not be a rapist.

I hope you don't have daughters. "Honey, I know Kevin admits to beating you, I know he goes on cocaine binges, I know he bit the tip of a guys nose off and spit it on the floor of a bar, I know he was accused by the Mayor's daughter of sexual assault, I know he beat on some motorists when his truck got hit, but you are lying about him raping you!!!!"

I hope you don't have daughters. ""

Lol what cheap cop out. A guy having a shitty relationship and resorting to hitting his wife while highly deplorable does not mean "yeah, hes clearly a rapist,cannibal, goat sacrificer, dog kicker etc,etc"

And again bare in mind I didn't say anywhere Tyson was a 100 percent innocent of the alleged rape. Merely the fact that the specific woman in questions story is very nonsensical, many of the jurors who convicted him went on the record to say they didn't think he got a fair trial in retrospect, she was documented to have made a false rape claim previously due to not wanting to shame her father, numerous witnesses were with held from court , the list goes and on.

Using your ham fisted logic, Washington was clearly lying as she was alleged to have lied about the same issue before ergo she bound to do it again and the worst can automatically be concluded for the sake of irrational hysteria.

Ffs man STOP AND THINK.

Last edited:
If you actually read the facts on the Tyson rape case, it was pretty clear that it was just a witch hunt by the DA in the case to get publicity. Tyson’s accuser had made false rape claims in the past.

hes a convicted rapist.

i can still be sympathetic that he lost a daughter. but beyond that, fuck him.

Anyone who says this, as if the justice system could never get it wrong, has to say that OJ never killed anyone since he was acquitted.

Back