Mike Tyson Owning Reporters

Remember an interview with a female reporter where he was trying to intimidate her and implied something like he only talked to women he fornicated with or something like. You could tell she was scared and he got off on that.

That's a trait of a complete scumbag.

Realize now he plays the good guy and has a lot of excuses for shit like this, but he enjoyed it and only changed when he lost his athleticism and he couldn't get away with it anymore. He HAD to change to be accepted by society. It wasn't out of the goodness of his heart.

He is by far my fav rapist video game boss of all time.

That's right!! If anyone gets a little too cray around me..

G95HgFB.gif

<{cuts}>

Mike Tyson gave maybe the greatest accidental genius quotes of all fucking time.......... "EVERYONE HAS A PLAN UNTIL THEY GET HIT" Socrates Aristotle level genius an true in basically every situation.

cool.

he's a rapist.

fuck him.
Yet no he isn't but cool ...... u don't like him we get it. Do some quick searches on the off chance u aren't just trolling here.

He is, and will always be, an asshole. Nasty comments to women, and shitty comments on race and whatnot
No amount of awesome KOs will diminish that fact.

Still doesnt mean i dont find humor in those interviews though

Crazy to think this man now makes cartoons with Norm McDonald.

Anyone else ever see that interview where he got sick of being asked the rape question, and got irritated and said something like "I wish I did rape her. And her mother." That was fuckin classic. I remember it from the time a zillion years ago, but haven't seen it since.

Tony Stark sure told them.

hes a convicted rapist.

i can still be sympathetic that he lost a daughter. but beyond that, fuck him.

He never raped the woman, she had regret sex, she accussed her white boyfriend who took her cherry of rape in high school, her father was a preacher or smething and to avoid shame she lied and played victim, a lot of women do this they fear slut shaming for some reason. Go look up that trial its bullshit, why would you be happy if you were in mikes shoes? He was only angry after being a convicted rapist he already said he gave up on being nice, how would you feel if you had sex with a girl who regreted it so her father didnt find out and she felt guilt because her father would disown her and claimed rape and put you to prison?

Goo look up twana brawley same shit she lied about white cops raping her, the truth is she went to see her prisoner boyfriend who her father told her to never see and to avoid being guilty of seeing him she made a lie up. Also those duke lacrosse players the stripper lied as well

hes a convicted rapist.

convicted does not always mean guilty.

I would bet a lot of money hes innocent.

you guys that dont think for yourself are fucking disgusting. The second a female accuses a man, you've made up your mind the man is guilty. Zero researcher. Zero evaluation of character for the man and the woman. Just the females word and boom, GUILTY.

He is, and will always be, an asshole. Nasty comments to women, and shitty comments on race and whatnot

What do you mean "shitty comments on race"? The dude seems to have just as many white friends as he does black friends.

hes a convicted rapist.

I like how you're able to separate the cases. Him biting fellow fighter's ear off and raping = him a bad person.

But him ripping on reporters when they deserve it is still godly. So sick of fake new reporter instigating and stirring shit up. Good for Tyson.

Keep separating the cases. He may be a bad person but he is still a KO machine and a true bad ass. Just like Jon Jones is a shitty person but still a great fighter. You don't have to hate everything about them. You can still hate the person but like the KOs and the reporter ripping.

Same with Trump, you can hate him all you want but not everything he did/does is bad. He did some good along with bad.

Plenty of people get convicted of shit they didn't actually do. Just saying "convicted" like it means something in terms of actually establishing his guilt is nonsense.

The Innocence Project estimates 2-5% of convictions are false, and they certainly are the group that has the highest estimate. That’s still “plenty of people” for sure but it also means a conviction does mean something in 95-98% of cases.

As far as Tyson goes idk though. I’ve certainly heard it was questionable.

convicted does not always mean guilty.

I would bet a lot of money hes innocent.

you guys that dont think for yourself are fucking disgusting. The second a female accuses a man, you've made up your mind the man is guilty. Zero researcher. Zero evaluation of character for the man and the woman. Just the females word and boom, GUILTY.

Yet no he isn't but cool ...... u don't like him we get it. Do some quick searches on the off chance u aren't just trolling here.

you guys that think just because someone disagrees with you that they couldn't possibly had the same or more information and made the same effort, are still children.

look, i'm sorry your brains never fully developed, but its just not my problem.

Anyone who says this, as if the justice system could never get it wrong, has to say that OJ never killed anyone since he was acquitted.

that's true, but you offer nothing here other than skepticism. that's not a valid counter.

He never raped the woman, she had regret sex, she accussed her white boyfriend who took her cherry of rape in high school, her father was a preacher or smething and to avoid shame she lied and played victim, a lot of women do this they fear slut shaming for some reason. Go look up that trial its bullshit, why would you be happy if you were in mikes shoes? He was only angry after being a convicted rapist he already said he gave up on being nice, how would you feel if you had sex with a girl who regreted it so her father didnt find out and she felt guilt because her father would disown her and claimed rape and put you to prison?

Goo look up twana brawley same shit she lied about white cops raping her, the truth is she went to see her prisoner boyfriend who her father told her to never see and to avoid being guilty of seeing him she made a lie up. Also those duke lacrosse players the stripper lied as well

here, here's a poster who at least has something to offer.

you guys that think just because someone disagrees with you that they couldn't possibly had the same or more information and made the same effort, are still children.

that's true, but you offer nothing here other than skepticism. that's not a valid counter.

I think what's most unsettling about your viewpoint is that you say he IS a rapist. Not that he may be a rapist . . . but that he also may very well not be.

Like other posters have pointed out, the girl in question has a history of false rape claims. That should be enough to cast grave doubt upon her new claim and should be enough to provide "reasonable doubt" on Mike's behalf.

Then you have to consider that Mike has been more than happy to own up to plenty of fucked up shit he has done over the years, but he has ALWAYS fiercely denied having raped that girl, even post-conviction.

No one here really knows what happened except for him and her. But there are plenty of reasons for the public to be skeptical. Frankly, it seems like you just don't like the guy so, you know, he's a rapist.

Stfu

As terrible as he is, there will always be a part of me that really likes and understands him. He is really insecure with his being and ends up lashing out at everyone because of it. A head case for sure... But one hell of a fighter/bully in his prime.

How will he always be an asshole?

Seems like he has completely changed from his younger days.

Back