Mike Tyson Owning Reporters

G

Guestx

Fucking LOL. Mike just don't take no shit, man. A true wildman, but also one of the most REAL motherfuckers on the planet.

I saw him give a talk here in Australia, when it came to the Q and A part of the show someone gave him one of the most irrelevant and stupid questions I've ever heard, He basically responded with something like "FUCK YOU MAN GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!" And everyone applauded. It was glorious.

hes a convicted rapist.

i can still be sympathetic that he lost a daughter. but beyond that, fuck him.

I saw him give a talk here in Australia, when it came to the Q and A part of the show someone gave him one of the most irrelevant and stupid questions I've ever heard, He basically responded with something like "FUCK YOU MAN GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!" And everyone applauded. It was glorious.
What was the question?

theres alot to read up on that case that can lead heavy credence to it being a false conviction

you can hero worship and believe what you want to believe.

but i dont have to indulge it.

you can hero worship and believe what you want to believe.

but i dont have to indulge it.

I don't idolize Mike Tyson or think most rape accusations are false. However there is alot surrounding that case that can lead one to believe theres a strong likelihood it was a bad conviction.

Nice try though.

Mike Tyson is a fucking scary guy. Colby Colvington would probably shit himself if Mike said hi.

Wouldnt want to ask this guy the wrong question

giphy.gif

Or @John Wang either !!

G95HgFB.gif

I don't idolize Mike Tyson or think most rape accusations are false. However there is alot surrounding that case that can lead one to believe theres a strong likelihood it was a bad conviction.

Nice try though.

the guy trying to peddle nonsense tells me nice try.

that's cute.

the guy trying to peddle nonsense tells me nice try.

that's cute.

You dismissed any notions he was innocent by wrongly assuming I'm a blind deluded fan boy rather than there possibly being evidence to lend credibility to what i suggested.

You already showed your lack of critical thinking right there. Now sit this one out skippy.

Not many people realise he’s pretty intelligent

You dismissed any notions he was innocent by wrongly assuming I'm a blind deluded fan boy rather than there possibly being evidence to lend credibility to what i suggested.

You already showed your lack of critical thinking right there. Now sit this one out skippy.

i showed my lack of giving a fuck about your opinion of my opinion since you offered nothing to contradict it.

stop playing these little kid games, it doesn't work on me.

hes a convicted rapist.

i can still be sympathetic that he lost a daughter. but beyond that, fuck him.

Plenty of people get convicted of shit they didn't actually do. Just saying "convicted" like it means something in terms of actually establishing his guilt is nonsense.

Plenty of people get convicted of shit they didn't actually do. Just saying "convicted" like it means something in terms of actually establishing his guilt is nonsense.

cool.

he's a rapist.

fuck him.

i showed my lack of giving a fuck about your opinion of my opinion since you offered nothing to contradict it.

stop playing these little kid games, it doesn't work on me.

See the way normal people have a discussion is based around opening a dialogue. like saying "Oh yeah what evidence do you have?" and then it moves from there.

You went full ufc discussion with "LOL ur just a fan boy!."

Go drag your knuckles to a more suitable sub forum <DisgustingHHH>

To keep the theme of famous people clashing with reporters going:

Back