Mike Platinum Motivator Perry

I need more Motivator Mike in my life

SDAbmc.gif

Isn't this Mr. Motivator off of GMTV? haha Fuck I miss that show, I can't watch it now...being conflicted between wanting to stone cold stunner Piers Morgan and slap my cock off the screen where Susanna Reid's face is is not a good mentality to have before going out to work.

is Perry the dude who got the shit beaten out of him by a catwalk model?

Isn't this Mr. Motivator off of GMTV? haha Fuck I miss that show, I can't watch it now...being conflicted between wanting to stone cold stunner Piers Morgan and slap my cock off the screen where Susanna Reid's face is is not a good mentality to have before going out to work.
lol I knew YOU would recognise a character like Mr Motivator :D

maxresdefault.jpg

Groove on brothers!!
eceb06095b665d615f465c5c3919a059.gif

lol I knew YOU would recognise a character like Mr Motivator :D

maxresdefault.jpg

Groove on brothers!!
eceb06095b665d615f465c5c3919a059.gif

He's practically Ainsley Harriott with a different profession.

If I get banned in a blaze of glory I'm coming back as him.

Just like their idol Alan Jouban, Mikes's haters are on a bike.

/quoteE]

I hope not too many people are impressed. Jouban has beat....... Perry and thats it. Perry has beat...... No one. Maybe time to get off the nutsack if Jouban can beat him. Jouban cant beat anyone.

@7437 First of all learn how to quote properly, second of all - imagine if they said that about Conor after he lost to Artemij Sitenkov or Anderson when he lost to Luiz Azeredo.

Platinum might be the brightest mind in UFC history, guys like Tyrone should relish the opportunity to have such wisdom imparted upon him.

Back