Mike Platinum Motivator Perry

You two should just suck each others dicks and get it over with man. I will be back to drown myself in the tears of you Pewter Mike fans on the 22nd.
Why are you so fucking tense all of a sudden kiddo? Is this whole Mike Perry movement actually rustling you up?

Tense guy, bubble bath for you.
giphy.gif

haters...it's become a race between you guys to see who posts that gif first.

you all have a problem (@Roca)

588jgoW.png
You guys must not have much confidence being so up on his balls. Have some pride.

You guys must not have much confidence being so up on his balls. Have some pride.

Nothing to do with pride and confidence dude
Its all about the hype and supporting the future goat
We are writing sherdog's history

We have pride, we are proud of Mike, ourselves and the Nation. You on the other hand stand for nothing and clearly have no pride in your appearance.

So whats the point of your presence here ?
You just here to bash and diss fighters ?
Never supported anyone ?
You must be a sad sad man
Ohh I must be a sad sad man. At least you pray and hope I am right so you can feel a little better. Since maybe you are a true fan of his and actually believe he will be goat then woopty doo. I get the little goat joke all the gitty school girl types love to throw out there. Are you one of those? Or are you legit or a troll?

Ohh I must be a sad sad man. At least you pray and hope I am right so you can feel a little better. Since maybe you are a true fan of his and actually believe he will be goat then woopty doo. I get the little goat joke all the gitty school girl types love to throw out there. Are you one of those? Or are you legit or a troll?
We ask the questions round here, buddeh.

We have pride, we are proud of Mike, ourselves and the Nation. You on the other hand stand for nothing and clearly have no pride in your appearance.
Ohh I stand for nothing because you clearly know me. You would desperately hope I stand for nothing because it confirms your own existence means something. You must be the gitty school girl type with the goat joke right. The pic is not of me fellow, its a tribute to both guys who are not alive any more. Nice of you to say that though.

He is dead to me, and he won't be part of the cool boys anymore. He was pretending to be one of us just to fit in and get accepted.

He can bored himself to death on his q&a shit.

This is the last time am tagging @Drake.

Oooh ok I get it
Mister moralizer is here to teach life to people on the Internet
That alone sums it all

Back