Mike Perry getting dropped hard, almost knocked out!

Shit he did get dropped hard, amazing that he was so fresh in the next round. Props to the guy

I don't think the ref was happy that Perry didn't kill his opponent though, he looked reluctant to stop it, fucking bell end

I really like the guy and he always puts on a good fight, but he's one bad KO away from being the next Jake Ellenberger.

Fedor beaten by kohsaka
Jones beaten by hamill
Cogar knocked out as an amateur
Gsp tkod by serra
Anderson subbed by chonan

Platinum Mike will be fine
Jon and Fedor both lost due to the refs being idiots not the same as the others

original.gif

I've seen all his fights quite a few times now, I was just teasing cause you think your video is some kind of revelation :)

and as others have mentioned, Cody Garbrandt was brutally KO'd as an amateur, and his buddy Urijah Faber was KO'd by Tyson Griffin a long time ago, yet it didn't stop either of them becoming a champion.
Not my video. Most fighters suffer setbacks on the way to the top. Dos Anjos was tiger uppercuted to highlight reel infamy. Part of the reason people doubted his championship level skill is they were used to seeing him get his head drubbed by Stephens before every card.

Fedor beaten by kohsaka
Jones beaten by hamill
Gsp tkod by serra

I wouldnt count that as a win.

Masvidal, Wonderboy, Lawler, Woodley, Maia will all destroy him with ease.

Even former LWs Cowboy and RDA will most likely put a hurting on him.

Mike Perry is a club fighter.

Masvidal, Wonderboy, Lawler, Woodley, Maia will all destroy him with ease.

Even former LWs Cowboy and RDA will most likely put a hurting on him.

Mike Perry is a club fighter.

I love how people on here are so sure of how everything would go. Truth is we really have no idea how Perry would do against any of them. Certainly they'd be favored but Perry hits hard enough he could stop them if he caught them.. They've all been stopped or hurt before.

I think Perry comes across like a total douche bag and his fans on here are bordering on Conor's fans for the title of biggest douches on Sherdog. He's still proven he's an exciting fighter and deserves a step up in competition to see how he'll do.

Fedor beaten by kohsaka
Jones beaten by hamill
Gsp tkod by serra

Jones didn't lose to Hammil.

Well they were fighting - Mike seems to have been sealing up the holes in his game, defensively

Definitely...you gotta admit though....0.01 secs left when he got flatlined....another 5 secs and that fight would've been stopped.
nah not admitting that, he rolled over to defend himself AND got back to his feet when the round ended

I already admitted it was a flash knockout :D

He was fighting another FW too....
another hater making up lies.

Mundell was a 170lber for most of his career and just moved up to MW

He got KO'd by Plat Mike in both amateur and professional fights too :D

Back