Mike Perry getting dropped hard, almost knocked out!

I like him. He is baroni with a gastank.

talk about late stoppage holy shit.

Last edited:
Damn thats crazy. Couple seconds earlier and it was getting stopped without a doubt.

Mindlbowing how Lionheart gets right up after that and immediately goes 100% right back to his aggressive style to get the brutal KO.

He has an average chin, if he fights a powerful striker I can see him going night night

another hater making up lies.

Mundell was a 170lber for most of his career and just moved up to MW

He got KO'd by Plat Mike in both amateur and professional fights too :D

That's nice and all. But that guy he was fighting in that video is a natural FW....

Oh, and BTW....Mike Perry sucks.

Mundell is a solid fighter who has a solid technical understanding of basic striking, Mike Perry has stupid power and is tough as nails. Plus Plat finished him earlier once they rematched

That's nice and all. But that guy he was fighting in that video is a natural FW....

Oh, and BTW....Mike Perry sucks.
David Mundell has never been anywhere near FW, and he didn't move up to MW because he's lazy :p

Mike Perry has almost broken into the UFC's Top 20 at Welterweight, how can he possibly suck? o_O

Fedor beaten by kohsaka
Jones beaten by hamill
Cogar knocked out as an amateur
Gsp tkod by serra
Anderson subbed by chonan

Platinum Mike will be fine

He got destroyed by Jouban too. Bottom line is Perry has beaten nobodies. He's the next Sage Northcutt

David Mundell has never been anywhere near FW, and he didn't move up to MW because he's lazy :p

Mike Perry has almost broken into the UFC's Top 20 at Welterweight, how can he possibly suck? o_O

MRW fringe top 20 is your measuring stick for greatness

tenor.gif

MRW fringe top 20 is your measuring stick for greatness

tenor.gif
He's not retired :p

and yeah I do consider guys that crack the premier MMA org's top 20 pretty damn great. He ain't GSP for sure but it's too soon to say he sucks, no one who sucks can do what he's done.

He's not retired :p

and yeah I do consider guys that crack the premier MMA org's top 20 pretty damn great. He ain't GSP for sure but it's too soon to say he sucks, no one who sucks can do what he's done.

He doesn't suck compared to the average adult male.

But compared to elite WW's in the UFC, he's not good

He doesn't suck compared to the average adult male.

But compared to elite WW's in the UFC, he's not good
but they are elite so no one is as good as them or they'd be elite too. I watch MMA for lots of different fights not just to see the same 5 guys fighting each other over and over because they are the elite.

That's great it really is....David Mundell sucks and doesn't cut weight because he fights people who totally suck...He's a FW....One can see that by just looking at him.

Perry just apparently fought another WW....I have news for you, he's a FW too.

I will tell you how he can possibly suck.... Because he sucks!

Last edited:
That would have knocked Mark hunt out. What a chin, what heart Perry has.
Probably the best comeback in the history of mma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back