Mike Perry getting dropped hard, almost knocked out!

Fedor beaten by kohsaka
Jones beaten by hamill
Cogar knocked out as an amateur
Gsp tkod by serra
Anderson subbed by chonan

Platinum Mike will be fine

You mean he wasn't as good when he started as he is now?

I can't fucking believe it

So he has been dropped multiple times in his career.
bork1}
His chin is far from platinum, boys.

Came back and won by KO himself but yeh he was def done lol . Garbrandt was slept as an amateur

At 5:50, saved by the bell, don't know if you've seen this.

Looks like he murked the guy to me

giphy.gif

Came back and won by KO himself but yeh he was def done lol . Garbrandt was slept as an amateur
was a flash knockout but he woke up and started defending himself, could've been stopped but hard to be sure, he has ridiculous recovery. This ain't even the only time he was almost KO'd in an MMA contest.

Considering that's only 16 months old he does seem to have improved a fair bit.

Man that's crazy. Surprised he recovered even after a minute in between rounds.

Looks like he murked the guy to me

giphy.gif
He was also dropped twice in the first. The last one would've been a clean KO if not for the bell. Both can be true. Perry won, just by the skin of his balls.

He was also dropped twice in the first. The last one would've been a clean KO if not for the bell. Both can be true. Perry won, just by the skin of his balls.
I've seen all his fights quite a few times now, I was just teasing cause you think your video is some kind of revelation :)

and as others have mentioned, Cody Garbrandt was brutally KO'd as an amateur, and his buddy Urijah Faber was KO'd by Tyson Griffin a long time ago, yet it didn't stop either of them becoming a champion.

Back