Mike Perry FINALLY responds to Colby Covington's brutal tweet.....

d9e.gif

Seriously what the fuck

.....and it is literally the lamest thing I've ever seen. Horrible response by Aluminium foil Perry

Reminds me of the time the CEO of Bodybuilding.com (Ryan DeLuca) got brutally cucked by Dan Bilzerian after Dan posted a picture of Ryan's half-naked girlfriend in his bed, holding one of Dan's guns.

His response went something like this: "Dan Bilzerian is an evil person and I WILL have more Instagram followers than him by the end of next year!" (spoiler alert: He's still not even close)

<45><45>

Oh here it is:

dann-1024x486.png

Colby Covington cucked Mike Perry, and we all know that Mike's gf would rather be with Colby than him, but Colby only bangs 10s so that's never gonna happen. Maybe when Colby's drunk, she'll get her chance.

STFU you nerd!

.....and it is literally the lamest thing I've ever seen. Horrible response by Aluminium foil Perry

Reminds me of the time the CEO of Bodybuilding.com (Ryan DeLuca) got brutally cucked by Dan Bilzerian after Dan posted a picture of Ryan's half-naked girlfriend in his bed, holding one of Dan's guns.

His response went something like this: "Dan Bilzerian is an evil person and I WILL have more Instagram followers than him by the end of next year!" (spoiler alert: He's still not even close)

<45><45>

Oh here it is:

dann-1024x486.png

Colby Covington cucked Mike Perry, and we all know that Mike's gf would rather be with Colby than him, but Colby only bangs 10s so that's never gonna happen. Maybe when Colby's drunk, she'll get her chance.

Imagine writing all this and taking yourself seriously

<45><45>

Oh here it is:

dann-1024x486.png

I know where id stick my face

Only cucks hate Dan Bilzerian, because he reminds them of the dudes that used to bully and steal their GFs in high school.

Same with a true alpha like Colby Covington. Only cucks and triggered snowflakes hate him; it's all rooted in jealousy.

He didn’t look like much of an alpha when Werdum confronted him and he was phoning the police. However, I did laugh at you referring to Perry as ‘Aluminium foil Perry’.

Only cucks hate Dan Bilzerian, because he reminds them of the dudes that used to bully and steal their GFs in high school.

Same with a true alpha like Colby Covington. Only cucks and triggered snowflakes hate him; it's all rooted in jealousy.

My Dood, Dan Bilzerian is like 5'8...

<DisgustingHHH> .

more important than both these clowns, Dan Bilzerian is maestro level at whatever the fuck it is he does.

I think it was smart response from Mike. We all know when Mike talks about kicking someone's ass what happens ..

Mike was a total retard when he tried pulling down the pants of Max G. Not only did he fail but he lost the fight right then and there !!

Perry knows he'll get whooped .. play it smart and try to catch him slipping

CovinGOAT coming to make Welterweight Great again.

#WarAgainstAllVirgins #GetEveryoneLayed

LMAO at putting 'FINALLY' in all caps like the first thing he should have done after his fight is check twatter.

Ouch, ts got ripped to shit in this thread lol..

Poor kid, if you idolize other men this much I really hope you're a kid otherwise you're a closet homo. Nothing wrong with that but you are definitely not smashing dimes by posting that much in 2 weeks.

You come off as really sad and desperate

OP doesn't know what the word cuck means.

Being cheated on, is not being cucked......Cucking is seeing a guy fuck your wife and you like it....or now it means knowing your wife is cheating, and being ok with it.

Cuck is starting to be used, as a way to make Men responsible for a slut cheating.....Therefore taking away responsibility from the women for being a slut, and shaming the man who was cheated on.

This in turn weakens men.....and empowers women to be sluts, responsibility free.....Thus OP's philosophy is the ultimate cucking...You are siding with women cheating on men, you're the ultimate cuck.

This is Cuckception.

The majority of people in modern society have no idea what many of the words they use actually mean. This results in moronic/immature persons repeating catchy phrases ad nauseam because they think they sound humorous and edgy.

It's pathetic.

I thought it worked personally. Mike knows Colby's just trolling & putting on a show for his fans. Those followers Plat speaks of is exactly why Colby does all that staged fake media talk. So that actually f*cked him up a bit I'd say.
You nailed it.

My faith in humanity is ever so slightly restored when an upstanding fellow like Mike Perry has more Twitter followers than some Magana-faced drama-whore.

Didnt everyone just figure out colby posted on sherdog? i guess we now know which account is his lol.

This Colbie character is only amusing in how boring he remains, despite all his efforts to the contrary.

Boring, mediocre fighter, boring trolling attempts, boring vanilla face. Seriously: try visualizing his nondescript face - you can't.

How can anyone that can’t stop talking about cuckolding expect to be taken seriously? Are you 13 years old and recently discovered it’s meaning?

He should have said,"It's Apopka, not Ocala."

Back