Mike Perry FINALLY responds to Colby Covington's brutal tweet.....

Except none of my gfs have cheated on me, because I'm not a sobbing cuck like you

Sounds like you're reliving some traumatic memories <45>

It's ok, I can help you get over your PTSD. I'll let you bang one of my 10/10 side chicks if you ask nicely. I'm done with her anyway, but she's a better looking girl than you've ever dreamed of being with
LMFAO.....Well I don't believe you ever had a GF first of all.....2nd of all if you did have a GF, im 100% sure she cheated on you, basing on how you act and type.

You're sad delusional little man.

Go stand up for cheating sluts more, you cuck.

Last edited:
You follow Mike Perry on Twitter.
You follow Colby Covington on Twitter.
You think it worth your while to create a sherdog post about what childish shit they write to each other.

You follow a bodybuilder on Twitter.
You follow some gunnut with Gucci flip flops on Twitter.
You remembered some childish shit they wrote to each other some time ago.
You went back to find and screenshot it.

You also fact checked the Twitter followers of one of the involved retards.
You use words like 'cucked'.

You call others 'lame'.
You might be the lamest and sadest person on sherdog.
And thats a fucking high mountain to climb.

Holy fucking shit, man, holy fucking shit...
<Fedor23>

Thread took 5 minutes to put together; didn't screenshot it myself.

Btw, it's *saddest, not sadest

Yes it is, because women SHOULD cheat on cucks like you and have you poor creatures crying your eyes out. It's what you deserve.

Meanwhile, men like me can gobble up those 10/10 sloots like a starving mouse would gobble up cheese

4_06d2ab_693554.gif

.....and it is literally the lamest thing I've ever seen. Horrible response by Aluminium foil Perry
Colby Covington cucked Mike Perry, and we all know that Mike's gf would rather be with Colby than him, but Colby only bangs 10s so that's never gonna happen. Maybe when Colby's drunk, she'll get her chance.

Everybody knows that Colby Covington only bangs Boise Dimes.

Only cucks hate Dan Bilzerian, because he reminds them of the dudes that used to bully and steal their GFs in high school.

Same with a true alpha like Colby Covington. Only cucks and triggered snowflakes hate him; it's all rooted in jealousy.

Dan Bilzerian is also 5’7 on a good day. According to Sherdog bylaws, he can’t be considered an alpha.

Fuck everything that has been written so far!!

Best thing in here...

PicsArt_02-25-11.11.20.png

Only cucks hate Dan Bilzerian, because he reminds them of the dudes that used to bully and steal their GFs in high school.

Same with a true alpha like Colby Covington. Only cucks and triggered snowflakes hate him; it's all rooted in jealousy.

Um lol

You’re definitely a beta.

Also, Dan Bilzerian is a stooge who inherited all of his money from his dad who fleeced the American people for it. Good for him he can use his money to buy guns and girls, but, that doesnt mean much at the end of the day. Maybe to dorks like you who idealize him on Instagram or whatever. Guess he’s found his niche.

Reminds me of the time the CEO of Bodybuilding.com (Ryan DeLuca) got brutally cucked by Dan Bilzerian after Dan posted a picture of Ryan's half-naked girlfriend in his bed, holding one of Dan's guns.

His response went something like this: "Dan Bilzerian is an evil person and I WILL have more Instagram followers than him by the end of next year!" (spoiler alert: He's still not even close)

<45><45>.

bilzerian is a massive douche bag..

i like platinum, but that was a terrible response. he should have defended her and said that she was beautiful, or something along those lines. anyway, werdum made colby look like a fool with that boomerang hit lol. that never gets old.

Bodybuilding.com is for cucks.

<Fedor23>

Thread took 5 minutes to put together; didn't screenshot it myself.

Btw, it's *saddest, not sadest

He burned you as bad as Colby did Mike and you're response was even more pathetic and weak than Perry's.

It actually sounds like you agree with him and your only issue is he didn't spell the perfect word to describe you correctly.

I've never seen someone on Sherdog cucked as bad as you just were.

Also, Dan Bilzerian is a stooge who inherited all of his money from his dad who fleeced the American people for it.

Would be interested in hearing more of the details on that if you have them, if not I guess I do have access to a site called google.

Jerry, how much time you've spent on Sherdog praising Colby? Ever feel weird about it?

Colby Covington cucked Mike Perry, and we all know that Mike's gf would rather be with Colby than him, but Colby only bangs 10s so that's never gonna happen. Maybe when Colby's drunk, she'll get her chance.

<Lmaoo>

Months of baiting and shit talking and yet still has less followers than a unranked fighter whose face tattoo is more infamous than your whole career.

Pretty easy to see who the ‘cuck’ is here.
Yeah the real cucks are the losers who get offended by it.

Like you.

Back