Mike Perry FINALLY responds to Colby Covington's brutal tweet.....

Jerry the mouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
.....and it is literally the lamest thing I've ever seen. Horrible response by Aluminium foil Perry

Reminds me of the time the CEO of Bodybuilding.com (Ryan DeLuca) got brutally cucked by Dan Bilzerian after Dan posted a picture of Ryan's half-naked girlfriend in his bed, holding one of Dan's guns.

His response went something like this: "Dan Bilzerian is an evil person and I WILL have more Instagram followers than him by the end of next year!" (spoiler alert: He's still not even close)

<45><45>

Oh here it is:

dann-1024x486.png

Colby Covington cucked Mike Perry, and we all know that Mike's gf would rather be with Colby than him, but Colby only bangs 10s so that's never gonna happen. Maybe she'll have a chance if she spikes King Colby's drink.....

Last edited:
Reminds me of the time the CEO of Bodybuilding.com (Ryan DeLuca) got brutally cucked by Dan Bilzerian after Dan posted a picture of Ryan's half-naked girlfriend in his bed, holding one of Dan's guns.

His response went something like this: "Dan Bilzerian is an evil person and I WILL have more Instagram followers than him by the end of next year"

<45><45>

God dayum !

That's some supreme cucking right there.

<Dana05>

Colby is a bum. He will just milk the Maia win for as long as possible and keep on turning down fights.

God dayum !

That's some supreme cucking right there.

<Dana05>
Only cucks hate Dan Bilzerian, because he reminds them of the dudes that used to bully and steal their GFs in high school.

Same with a true alpha like Colby Covington. Only cucks and triggered snowflakes hate him; it's all rooted in jealousy.

Expected more from Mike. But still a good response.

Seems lame but if it triggers Colby Cheese, mission accomplished :cool:

Props for taking the high ground, too. Very mature of Mike.

Months of baiting and shit talking and yet still has less followers than a unranked fighter whose face tattoo is more infamous than your whole career.

Pretty easy to see who the ‘cuck’ is here.

Only cucks hate Dan Bilzerian, because he reminds them of the dudes that used to bully and steal their GFs in high school.

Same with a true alpha like Colby Covington. Only cucks and triggered snowflakes hate him; it's all rooted in jealousy.

Idolizing a man too much is also cuck behavior.

<seedat>

Yep, running in fear from Werdum and then calling the cops on him was definitely a true alpha thing to do.

Last edited:
OP doesn't know what the word cuck means.

Being cheated on, is not being cucked......Cucking is seeing a guy fuck your wife and you like it....or now it means knowing your wife is cheating, and being ok with it.

Cuck is starting to be used, as a way to make Men responsible for a slut cheating.....Therefore taking away responsibility from the women for being a slut, and shaming the man who was cheated on.

This in turn weakens men.....and empowers women to be sluts, responsibility free.....Thus OP's philosophy is the ultimate cucking...You are siding with women cheating on men, you're the ultimate cuck.

This is Cuckception.

Spoken like a true cuck

Alphas admire alphas

They don't succumb to society's pitiful expectations like you betas

True Alphas ® shitpost 411 times on internet message boards in the timespan of 13 days.

Moreover, they "admire other Alphas", and call people whom they disagree with on message board "betas".

<Lmaoo>

OP doesn't know what the word cuck means.

Being cheated on, is not being cucked......Cucking is seeing a guy fuck your wife and you like it....or now it means knowing your wife is cheating, and being ok with it.

Cuck is starting to be used, as a way to make Men responsible for a slut cheating.....Therefore taking away responsibility from the women for being a slut, and shaming the man who was cheated on.

This in turn weakens men.....and empowers women to be sluts, responsibility free.....Thus OP's philosophy is the ultimate cucking...You are siding with women cheating on men, you're the ultimate cuck.

This is Cuckception.
You sound like a cuck that's been cheated on a hundred different times.

True Alphas ® shitpost 411 times on internet message boards in the timespan of 13 days.

Moreover, they "admire other Alphas", and call people whom they disagree with on message board "betas".

<Lmaoo>
Yep, follow my lead.

I'll teach you if you pay attention boy

.....and it is literally the lamest thing I've ever seen. Horrible response by Aluminium foil Perry

His response went something like this: "Dan Bilzerian is an evil person and I WILL have more Instagram followers than him by the end of next year!" (spoiler alert: He's still not even close)

<45><45>

Oh here it is:

dann-1024x486.png

Colby Covington cucked Mike Perry, and we all know that Mike's gf would rather be with Colby than him, but Colby only bangs 10s so that's never gonna happen. Maybe when Colby's drunk, she'll get her chance.

I don't know exactly who Dan Bilzerian is but I wouldn't like to be friends with the guy. Nor with Colby. Too classy for me.

Back