Mike Perry criticizes Al Iaquinta’s post-fight rants: ‘You need to fix your priorities’

I am talking about Perry talking about having the ufc's back when it is obvious to anyone that Al Iaquinta is right on what he says, he just goes about it the wrong way, destroying hotels and cursing his boss on camera. Perry though comes out as a kiss ass here.
Word.

I sympathize with al it's a harsh world and felt sorry for him about the knee surgery thing, but that's a fact of sports, kids bust themselves in high school for fucksake and never realise their dreams or get a fancy surgery, shit happens.....I would have more sympathy for him if he hadn't been away for 2 years and if his only top win wasn't a dodgy ass decision against masvidal, who himself is only just starting to get decent fights and recognition after years in the game and 40+ fights

Two different things.
Al makes his position worse & that is a very valid point.
How happy Perry might or might not be is separate!

PS ... why did you get yellow?

I think it was due to making too many batman vs threads. I made a batman vs thanos and a batman vs galactus thread.

Everyone knows though if given 6-9 months of prep time batman kicks anyones ass. he kicked the whole justice leagues ass in justice league doom. that included superman, the flash, wonder woman, man martian and green latern.

I dont think anyone beats batman, well maybe squirrel girl

When Mike "Battery" Perry tells you to "conduct yourself properly", you gotta listen.

Two different things.
Al makes his position worse & that is a very valid point.
How happy Perry might or might not be is separate!

PS ... why did you get yellow?
Gold medal for the #1 stockbroker!

here is where perry is off base. hes a redneck from Orlando with little overhead, so when he has 20k in his pocket hes hood rich and suckling on the ufc cawk.

when Al fights, he has to pay serra-longo, managers, medical bills, family to support, mortgage etc.

so for Al having 20k in his pocket is considered broke to himself....then rightfully bitches.

see the difference there?
20k to perry is rich.
20k to Al is broke.

Brown noser.
smeghead-o.gif

He's 100% wrong. Iaquinta unknowingly made himself a bigger draw with his ranting. Everyone loves a good heel. And consider that we're still talking about him. That should answer the question right there.
Exactly. He's fuckin RAGIN Al Iaquinta what else would you expect from the guy hahaha I love his anger

The point is, if his goal is to get paid more, then what he's doing right now isn't working. He needs to do whatever can work for him to maximize his purses. Perpetually angry guy that trashes hotel rooms, tells the UFC to go fuck themselves, and blows snot rockets into his sponsors shirts is not working.
How can you honestly say it's not working when we're still talking about him?? You need to go back and study the transition of Pretty Boy Floyd to Money Mayweather.

“I was trying to offer this man some advice,” Perry said on The MMA Hour. “The way I put it may have seemed disrespectful, but ... you think you’re going to get a bonus when you just run around disrespecting somebody who’s paying your bills, things like that?

“You work hard for this, then conduct yourself properly. He said ‘f*ck you’ to the people who are setting this up for you. If you have a sour attitude towards these people who are giving you the opportunity people dream of, you need to fix your priorities.”

So, Perry reasoned, when he hears athletes like Iaquinta so publicly raging against the same brass who sign his checks, he feels a need to defend the UFC.

“I’m watching out for the UFC,” Perry said. “He can’t just be bad-mouthing people who are doing the same thing for me. I got their back too because they got mine.”

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/4/2...t-fight-rants-you-need-to-fix-your-priorities

This is how us Midwesterners roll, in general. It's a very common attitude, appreciating opportunities. Contrast that with Iaquinta (who I assumed was an East Coaster and a New Yorker, and I was correct) and his "Fuck you!" attitude.

#Moreflieswithhoneythanvinegar

Don't think Perry is in a position to tell people how to act. Iaquinta is good for fighters because he's putting UFC's feet to the fire. But he's also a destructive personality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back