Mike Perry criticizes Al Iaquinta’s post-fight rants: ‘You need to fix your priorities’

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“I was trying to offer this man some advice,” Perry said on The MMA Hour. “The way I put it may have seemed disrespectful, but ... you think you’re going to get a bonus when you just run around disrespecting somebody who’s paying your bills, things like that?

“You work hard for this, then conduct yourself properly. He said ‘f*ck you’ to the people who are setting this up for you. If you have a sour attitude towards these people who are giving you the opportunity people dream of, you need to fix your priorities.”

So, Perry reasoned, when he hears athletes like Iaquinta so publicly raging against the same brass who sign his checks, he feels a need to defend the UFC.

“I’m watching out for the UFC,” Perry said. “He can’t just be bad-mouthing people who are doing the same thing for me. I got their back too because they got mine.”

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/4/2...t-fight-rants-you-need-to-fix-your-priorities

Words of wisdom, as always from perry.

Platinum bless.

Al needs to shut his mouth and open up his ears, when Platinum is advising him

Just cuz i agree with this goof havinf COMMON SENSE, it doesn't meam hes some type of messiah.

Iamquinta is a fucking loudmouth crybaby. Perry is a wannabe Diaz, but hot.damn, he knows how not to get fired.

Really, if al is THAT salty, go sell houses. Im tired of hearing his shit.

and so The Platinum Sage is born...

Wise Mike Perry is a transcendent being

mir was a company man and look what that got him, not a knockout of the night bonus

you can't argue with perry - i'm sure if i told my boss to fuck off - he may not be too happy.

Beautiful words from Perry.

Company Man Platinum should get a raise and at least $125,000 / fight.

that's rich coming from an ex con

Back