Mike Perry, Conor McGregor and Lando Vannata...

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All 3 fighters are overhyped and have no real credibility imo...who have any of them fought? Lando got destroyed twice, Mike Perry is below average but people like him because he looks like welfare recipiant and Conor lost to every legit challange he's ever faced.

Prove me wrong ya goofs.

but people like him because he looks like welfare recipiant

0 / 10

ELuivJyQYaLka5MiKSrw_perfect%20camera%20toss.gif

If i had to guess TS favorite fighter
Sea_Salt16oz_Raw_Scrub_Body_Massage_Oil_Candle_Large_03.jpg

Depends on where you rank them, Conor deserves to be in the top 10 P4P but if you have him in the top 5 that's debatable. Lando is a young kid with potential but routinely blocks punches with his face so the jury is still out on him. Perry puts on a show for the fans, is he a world class talent? Nope, but he may be on his way to the top 10.

All 3 fighters are overhyped and have no real credibility imo...who have any of them fought? Lando got destroyed twice, Mike Perry is below average but people like him because he looks like welfare recipiant and Conor lost to every legit challange he's ever faced.

Prove me wrong ya goofs.

You spell like a welfare recpient and are very challenged...

Prove me wrong ya goofs.
So conor lost to every legit challenge he has faced right
Hmm 9-1 in ufc and 2 weight champion hmm
And Mike perry is 12-1 with 11 KOS and has been fighting for only 3 years
But he is a bum and below average? Hmm

Last edited:
If anything, Perry's under-hyped. WME doesn't know what they have, or maybe they want to pretend like he doesn't exist since he doesn't fit their mold.

You have absolutely shit reasoning in your post.

Back