Mike Perry, Conor McGregor and Lando Vannata...

All 3 fighters are overhyped and have no real credibility imo...who have any of them fought? Lando got destroyed twice, Mike Perry is below average but people like him because he looks like welfare recipiant and Conor lost to every legit challange he's ever faced.

Prove me wrong ya goofs.
<[analyzed}>

All 3 fighters are overhyped and have no real credibility imo...who have any of them fought? Lando got destroyed twice, Mike Perry is below average but people like him because he looks like welfare recipiant and Conor lost to every legit challange he's ever faced.

Prove me wrong ya goofs.
:meow:

Bait_f09ded_5907668.jpg

...Conor lost to every legit challange he's ever faced.

0/10 - white belt quality, at best.

TS deserves a temp ban for such a transparently horrible attempt.

So you went digging, found this thread and then posted this?

You are so awesome
yup, working my way back from page 50 in UFC Discussion. It's hard to keep track of all the Perry threads especially with how retarded the search feature is :) Don't hate the playa, hate the game

yup, working my way back from page 50 in UFC Discussion. It's hard to keep track of all the Perry threads especially with how retarded the search feature is :) Don't hate the playa, hate the game

You might want to follow your own advice and not rage quit when the going gets tough...again

Prove me wrong ya goofs.

Good god. Just block this fucking idiot. What's the point in arguing with someone who types nonsense, is clearly just angry, and contradicts themselves so badly that they write "Conor lost to every legit challange he's ever faced." followed by "Jose Aldo is better than anyone of these cans I just named"

Do yourselves a favor and use the ignore button.

Good god. Just block this fucking idiot. What's the point in arguing with someone who types nonsense, is clearly just angry, and contradicts themselves so badly that they write "Conor lost to every legit challange he's ever faced." followed by "Jose Aldo is better than anyone of these cans I just named"

Do yourselves a favor and use the ignore button.
Follow your own advice and shut up moron lol

Back