Mike Perry, Conor McGregor and Lando Vannata...

All 3 fighters are overhyped and have no real credibility imo...who have any of them fought? Lando got destroyed twice, Mike Perry is below average but people like him because he looks like welfare recipiant and Conor lost to every legit challange he's ever faced.

Prove me wrong ya goofs.

People like them because they like exciting fights, fighters dont have to be champs to be exciting

People like them because they like exciting fights, fighters dont have to be champs to be exciting

This was trolljob I was doing for the OT...but people are still biting

Fuck it.... Rich Climenti > Cody Pfister > Cody McKenzie >Cody McNecktats > Ricco Rodriguez > Perry Saturn > Mike Bell > Them 3.

This was trolljob I was doing for the OT...but people are still biting

Since when did trolling consist of pretending to be a retard and then getting mad at everyone who responds?

Kids these days...trolling is supposed to be you making other people get mad and act like retards.

Since when did trolling consist of pretending to be a retard and then getting mad at everyone who responds?

Kids these days...trolling is supposed to be you making other people get mad and act like retards.
You sound angry lmao

People used to get Banned for threads like this.
I guess money talks.

Yes, the guy with 10 posts in his backfired thread can't possibly be mad. Nope. No sir.

You must not be very liked in the OT if they sent you to.do this.

He's from the OT? That explains a lot lol.

I've never seen a bigger gang of angry retards who are oblivious to the fact that they're losers. Enter, the OT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back