Mike Perry calls Brendan Schaub a p**sy

Mike Perry is a journeyman at WW. He'd get fucking rinsed by Schaub. Size matters here.
true size matters, but there r exceptions like tyson who was a solid 5'8 220 and annihilated all his competition. Perry is built like a brick shit house, and hits as hard as a lightheavyweight which is enough to sleep any human.

I got into it for the fights.

I stayed for the schoolgirl drama.

true size matters, but there r exceptions like tyson who was a solid 5'8 220 and annihilated all his competition. Perry is built like a brick shit house, and hits as hard as a lightheavyweight which is enough to sleep any human.

What you say is pretty true but Perry isn't Tyson or anyone with any real talent. He's a bang average WW.

Mike Perry is right. Schaub is a fuck boy idiot with a fuck boy haircut. A glassjaw megajoke who thinks hes funny because he hangs around joe Rogan. Sitting there like gossiping 70 year old drama queen trying to put his own comedic hyperbole on everything as if his opinion matters. Douchebag Schaub.

and in spite of all the ranting and hatred you spewed, Schaub will always have 100 times the money and fame you have.

What you say is pretty true but Perry isn't Tyson or anyone with any real talent. He's a bang average WW.
you're probably right, but i don't want to accept in my mind schaub beating perry on account of finding him to be slightly obnoxious on his and JR podcast. lmao.......

You give Perry a chance to suck on Dana's cock and balls? He will jump on it faster than flies on shit.

Tyson was 5'10 , plus that was boxing , but i do agree , Perry would sleep him if he caught him.

Tyson was 5'10 , plus that was boxing , but i do agree , Perry would sleep him if he caught him.
They lie with height, i know ppl who've met him, he's 5'8... remember when they were saying shane carwins 6'4 to hype the lesnar fight. he's a solid 6'ft

There you can see him standing at 5'11 , but that is only because he is not standing directly in front of the scale, he looks 5'10 to me , maybe 5'9 but in a lot of his interviews he said that he is 5'10 , even interviews after his career.

and in spite of all the ranting and hatred you spewed, Schaub will always have 100 times the money and fame you have.

Losers like you always counting the next mans money. I got enough money and spend my summers in corsica and my winters in the Caribbean and spit on losers like you who come out with the "but he has more money than you bro."

Shut your broke ass, bitch ass up. Lame ass mark.

There you can see him standing at 5'11 , but that is only because he is not standing directly in front of the scale, he looks 5'10 to me , maybe 5'9 but in a lot of his interviews he said that he is 5'10 , even interviews after his career.

he's not flat against the wall, so it appears that way. I've never seen him in person... so what i've heard by word of mouth is he is 5'8 from women he's flirted with lmao

I have no side in either of these douche bags war.

why can't they both just be sent in a space shuttle to the sun along with conor and dana.

It looks like not everybody is siding with Brendan and Mike goes as far as to insult him calling him a quitter basically

I don't think Mike is that great but I can respect him for being 100% a company man. He's an exciting fighter and not the smartest guy so he's playing his cards well.

36789086_648479905517372_3998538514474991616_n.jpg

Platinum ShutDown the Shaub, no chance of a clap-back
Platinum getting a MainEvent spot next fight now for sure from Dana haha

Oh and Perry KO round 1 he may not be HW frame but he got HW fists BOI

I think both these guys are trash, but the fact is, Shaub won some fights at Heavyweight. Perry cuts weight to fight at some midget level. Schaub would ruin him in a fight.

Zero interest in thus discussion but, in the interests of fairness, one thing you can't accuse Perry of being is a weight-cutting bully. I'd go as far as to say he's one of the smaller welterweights around right now.

Well, you are an expert on being the average bang, I'll give you that much...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back