Mike Perry calls Brendan Schaub a p**sy

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
It looks like not everybody is siding with Brendan and Mike goes as far as to insult him calling him a quitter basically

oh deary me

Perry seems routinely obsessed with white knighting for the UFC.

Just trying to score points with Dana, nothing to see here.

Brendan Schaub tapped out to verbal onslaught by Rogan.

I think both these guys are trash, but the fact is, Shaub won some fights at Heavyweight. Perry cuts weight to fight at some midget level. Schaub would ruin him in a fight.

Not the biggest Schaub fan but would wreck Perry all whilst wearing skinny jeans.

i think perry is probably as mad at alpha brain rogan as with schaub. probably stemming from this :

Lol @ "quitter" <45>

I'm sure Schaub is real sad he's no longer subjecting himself to CTE for peanuts.

If i had to bet i'd put my money on Perry, if they were fighting to the death...... Schaub never throws kicks, and perry is so much shorter it would be hard to hit him with any clean blows, but this is all hypothetical and irrelevant lmao...

Can't disagree. Schaub is one of the few people who can genuinely make me cringe and feel angry simultaneously

Last edited by a moderator:
If i had to bet i'd put my money on Perry, if they were fighting to the death...... Schaub never throws kicks, and perry is so much shorter it would be hard to hit him with any clean blows, but this is all hypothetical and irrelevant lmao...

Mike Perry is a journeyman at WW. He'd get fucking rinsed by Schaub. Size matters here.

I thought Perry was a changed man.

What did Schaub say about Perry anyway?

Perry would still get his asskicked by Schanub sadly

Mike Perry is a journeyman at WW. He'd get fucking rinsed by Schaub. Size matters here.

perry sleeps schaub

hQT2GlN.gif

but he's a moron for calling brendan a pussy because he was defending fighters

Back