Mike Perry calls Brendan Schaub a p**sy

Doesn’t surprise me. Idiot doesn’t even understand the situation so it makes sense

Platinum ShutDown the Shaub, no chance of a clap-back
Platinum getting a MainEvent spot next fight now for sure from Dana haha

Oh and Perry KO round 1 he may not be HW frame but he got HW fists BOI

My boy Platinum Perry is way smarter than he looks. You know he did this on purpose.

Shaub is a tool but he knows his game well.

Really don't give a shit about any of them but I find their tirades amusing at times.

Perry couldn't come up with a direct quote from Schaub.

In fact, everytime I hear Schaub talking about Perry he's calling him a "motherfucker" or something.

perry sleeps schaub

hQT2GlN.gif

but he's a moron for calling brendan a pussy because he was defending fighters
So because Perry finished a middle of the road welterweight, he automatically can sleep a true heavyweight? Sounds (Sherdog) logical. Weak chin or not he's still a damn heavyweight. He's been hit much harder than what Perry can deliver.

Let's not forget the fact that Perry hit Felder (a lightweight) with everything he had and couldn't finish him.
Why am trying to use logic and common sense on this forum? I deserve every bit of stupidity you and your supporters respond with.

Go ahead and attempt to destroy more of my brain cells...

I can't believe I'm saying this but Perry is right on the money.

You know since the Schaub now makes a living with an mma show, he should really try and not talk shit about fighters or their bosses, it might limit the amount of guest he can book.

lol at Schaub staying relevant he's got everybody shook.

lmfao

Some people quit because they don't want brain damage.
In Mike Perry's case, it doesn't seem to be a problem with the BRAIN damage.

can't damage your brain if your mother does drugs pregnancy and she drops you in your head when you are an infant

C33Uj-KXAAM_MhA.jpg:large

Perry is the modern day Baroni.

Brendan would sleep him into next week.

Dude is such a douche. I'm a Cody fan and admit he struggles with being a douche but Perry is full blown unapologetic douche.

Did Perry bang is head off a desk several hundred thousand times as a child? Or just eat too many lead paint chips? In the immortal words of AA (in a Dana White voice): Hey Perry, how taste my pee pee?

And LOL at anyone saying Perry would beat Schaub in a fight. Schaub may be a mediocre HW, but he'd fuck Perry while eating a sandwich. There are weight classes for a reason.

So because Perry finished a middle of the road welterweight, he automatically can sleep a true heavyweight? Sounds (Sherdog) logical. Weak chin or not he's still a damn heavyweight. He's been hit much harder than what Perry can deliver.

Let's not forget the fact that Perry hit Felder (a lightweight) with everything he had and couldn't finish him.
Why am trying to use logic and common sense on this forum? I deserve every bit of stupidity you and your supporters respond with.

Go ahead and attempt to destroy more of my brain cells...

he didn't say shit about beating him in a fight he just called him a pussy for retiring and just sitting back and talking shit.

just sayin thats what i heard.

Uneducated Ghetto trash ..... probably hopped up that he actually won a fight in UFC...

Did Perry bang is head off a desk several hundred thousand times as a child? Or just eat too many lead paint chips? In the immortal words of AA (in a Dana White voice): Hey Perry, how taste my pee pee?

And LOL at anyone saying Perry would beat Schaub in a fight. Schaub may be a mediocre HW, but he'd fuck Perry while eating a sandwich. There are weight classes for a reason.

A fat light HW just KO’d the statistically greatest HW champion ever in 1 round.

A fat light HW just KO’d the statistically greatest HW champion ever in 1 round.

You're joking right? You're comparing Mike Perry to Daniel Cormier?

Cormier fought most of his career at HW. Only left the division because of his friendship with Cain. 14-0 at HW.

lmao fuck off perry you dumb ass. like perry at a fighter but dear god he has some serious mental issues. Get some treatment brother. I dont even like Schaub but what he said shouldn't matter because that's his job. his job is to critique fighters' abilities.

Back