Mike Goldberg to return for UFC 300?

Can we please make a wholesale trade Goldberg for Buffer?

I might actually pay for it if they brought him back! But I'm lying. I love my Firestick. I have no clue the last time I paid for a watered down UFC card? Gotta be 2013ish. They did it to themselves. 86 the broads and anything under 135.

Mike Goldberg was a commentator who served alongside Joe Rogan for almost 10 years calling play-by-play in his own style. He had the ability to see things no one else noticed and had could recite information about a fighter that literally no one else had ever heard before.

Long time fans loved him, miss him, and think he was given his walking papers unceremoniously. Some people feel cheated. It'd be a great chance at one final experience in the sport he helped grow and form into what it is today.
The guy was dogshit at commentating, but funny enough, he's better than most of the people doing it now.

I’d be down for him vs Anik to open the prelim so Goldberg can show him how precise his precision is

The guy was dogshit at commentating, but funny enough, he's better than most of the people doing it now.
I'll take him all day over Rogan, Anik, Cormier, Felder, and Cruz. At least he made it exciting. All you get with Rogan is him talking slow throwing his hands trying to describe things, thinking he is giving some great insight blessing us with his deep mma knowledge. Your 60 years old bro. Cormier and Felder are just both corporate suck off morons. Anik is just trying to stay employed. Cruz hasn't been relative for years. We need Goldy, Bisping, and Din Thomas and we're fine. Maybe throw in some Chael as well.

Last edited:
mike-goldberg-ufc-fight-night-103-crowd-shot-700x400-2.jpg

At least need him in the crowd.

<goldie>

I might actually pay for it if they brought him back! But I'm lying. I love my Firestick. I have no clue the last time I paid for a watered down UFC card? Gotta be 2013ish. They did it to themselves. 86 the broads and anything under 135.
💯

UFC not worth buying, but I'd consider viewing replays at no cost for the enjoyment if this happened.

💯

UFC not worth buying, but I'd consider viewing replays at no cost for the enjoyment if this happened.
Oh I still watch them live after my Supercross is over. Gotta love the UK, Canadian, and free ppv feeds off a jail broken firestick feed. Game changer.

He always said the octagon girls' names with such enthusiasm.

"Chrissy. Arianny. Celeste."

Then he'd throw the fighter in there immediately after as if they were also a ring girl.

"Chrissy, Arianna, Brittney, Josh Koscheck"

Why are you posing this like a speculative rumor with that click bait title?

His unintentionally funny comments were part of the UFC. They should have him one last time

"Knock out be knockout

The Michael Jordan of bjj... maybe the kobe?... No? OK

The little eagle flies again!

The black guy vs the white guy"

Please name some more!
I think it was Rogan who said they should just say white guy vs black guy when Goldberg was identifying their short colors.

he needs to come and say all his memes like virtually identical, Roy jones respects the hands of ….., etc. and then conclude the night by saying FFS shutup Joe and fuck you go dana on air

I think his commentary style would be really jarring today, Now that we've had John Gooden and Jon Anik, it'd be weird to go back to a play by play guy who doesn't know anything about MMA again.

Last edited:
I loved Goldberg. He's a true fan and always sincere. Criticizing him for his dumb takes seems... a bit silly given the fact that we got DC, Rogan and Cruz with their constant drivel

Is there any rumour or announcement he is coming back? Why do you say say Goldberg to return for UFC 300?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back