Mighty Mouse is the GOAT fighter of all time, no questions

no question hes the best fighter not tall enough to ride the teacups.

He's 12-0 in 125 lb title fights. 12-0!! TWELVE AND ZERO.

7 finishes. FINISHES.

Look at the runner ups:

GSP - Only 3 finishes in title fights. So low. Mostly just decisions. Very bad legacy.

Fedor -- fought mostly cans. Sorry, Zuluzinho does not count as a prime fight defense. It just doesn't.

Anderson -- overrated. 1 dimensional.

GSP -- undefeated, sure. But he's retired and Mighty Mouse is going to keep on winning for years. It's no contest.

Aldo -- really?

Jones -- could have been. We'll see but he's just too inactive.

You're a manlet

This is some k1 level post here. You must be a BB in pajama wrestling now?

There will be more recycle highlights of Chonan submitting goat Andy than MM submitting Borg, I wonder why?

Nope, only a blue belt...but you ever come to Vancouver, PM me, we can roll.

I respect him as a fighter, and he is one of the greats for sure but a GOAT has to capture multiple weightclasses to be considered one. Be it boxing, mma, muay thai.

He's 12-0 in 125 lb title fights. 12-0!! TWELVE AND ZERO.

7 finishes. FINISHES.

Look at the runner ups:

GSP - Only 3 finishes in title fights. So low. Mostly just decisions. Very bad legacy.

Fedor -- fought mostly cans. Sorry, Zuluzinho does not count as a prime fight defense. It just doesn't.

Anderson -- overrated. 1 dimensional.

GSP -- undefeated, sure. But he's retired and Mighty Mouse is going to keep on winning for years. It's no contest.

Aldo -- really?

Jones -- could have been. We'll see but he's just too inactive.
And Ronda was the GOAT up until she was beat. The division is paper thin. He is an awesome well rounded fighter but full grown men do not often weigh 125 lb and that division will always be very thin. Perhaps if MMA becomes popular in SE Asia we will see a talent pool deepen but for now, its like being the skinniest kid in fat camp.

he beat 0 champions

lost to cruz , while cruz had a broken hand, couldnt even win 1 roudn off a 1 handed guy

and ducked dillishaw

Personally I feel like it's GSP but have no issue with it being MM, phenomenal athlete/martial artist

Jones would comfortable rest his nutsack on MM’s shoulders. Stop trying to convince everyone that the little guy is the GOAT. More like a sheep.

Any of the "cans" Fedor beat would easily beat DJ in a fight; they'd likely beat DJ and Cruz (his best opponent) at the same time while drunk.
I'd pay to watch MM vs Hong Man just to see what game plan they come up with. His entire body is shorter than any of HMCs limbs so he physically couldn't submit him.

gsp undefeated?anderson 1d?

i agree mm is the best to do it.

Back