Mighty Mouse is the GOAT fighter of all time, no questions

Nope, his record is full of nobodies people won’t even remember 5-10 years from now.

Mighty Mouse is a pretty damned good fighter, no doubt. He does some incredible things. He's definitely in the mix.

There are questions about the level of competition he's beaten, but he's been winning ion dominant fashion.

Take the TJ fight and win, then get back to me.

If GSP fought 12 year old kids he'd have a bunch of finishes too bro
MM is bigger than is opponents? Same size. " MM only fighting midgets durp durp" He's 5'3" for fucks sake. He's in the perfect category for his size. GSP at 12yo was getting bullied like no tomorrow, and he wasn't 5'10"

You can't be the best of all time when basically any signed, unranked lightweight would easily knock him out.

He is a tremendous talent and the best his division will probably ever see, but for goodness sake he is 5ft3 and weighs less than a 16 year old boy. He is not the greatest.

hahahahahahahahaha
jesus fuck people with this stupid thread that keeps popping up.

no he's not. he's the size of dogfood bags, ffs.

Bro, he has NEVER beaten one UFC or top org champion in his life! What an absolute fucking joke. He faced one UFC champ and guess what: he got fookin' smoked.

It is all about your level of competition and he has faced absolutely nobody. His best win was considered Dodson and look at Dodson now - he is a mediocre when facing decent comp.

Agreed. In championship fights he's fought Benavidez twice, Dodson twice, cejudo soon to be twice. I'm sure borg will earn his second shot by the time MM is ready to defend again. If competition was so deep then why do they have to continuously recycle these guys?

12 Consecutive Title Fights / 10 different opponents.

That probably makes flyweight the least repetitious division in the company.

Meanwhile in other divisions...
- TJ vs. Garbrandt 2 (1st defence)
- Holloway vs. Aldo 2 (1st defence)
- Rose vs. Joanna 2 (1st defence)
- Whittaker vs. Romero 2 (1st defence)

I don't know if he's the best ever but people seriously underestimate the division. If there was no MM the division would be very competitive and everyone, except the lower weightclass haters, would be singing the praise of their skills and whatnot.
Whatever MM fans have to tell themselves to prop up his can collection.
<36>

Great you named THE ONE fight at 125 that had 2 talented fighters and neither was MM.

His point was you take DJ out and the division suddenly becomes more competitive. It just would be. Without him you'd get title fights like Benavidez vs. Horiguchi or Cejudo vs. Dodson, and I couldn't really tell you who would win.

Cool. Doesn't hold a candle to the legends that Jones and GSP have defeated.

Kid and Miguel were way past their prime too.

Name recognition doesnt mean skill level. Its really irritating so many use that fallacy as an argument against MM. You need to be able to break it down how, for example, Rashad Evans or Rampage is more skilled fighter than Henry Cejudo. Otherwise you have no point.

Back