Micheal Bisping concerned Conor is not training with top wrestlers for Khabib

Not saying Conor will win, because I think Khabib will....but will Mysterio slit his wrists if Khabib loses? Let’s hope so, his Anti Conor threads are getting old, and I’m not even a fan of Conartist.
No at first he's going to say "I only said Khabib had a more probable chance to win because GSP said so"

Couldn’t find the quote but here are two interesting ones:

Khabib: “Everything is in Allah’s hands”
Conor: “Me and Jesus are cool. Gods recognize Gods”

Take it with a grain of salt but is Khabib not basically admitting this fight is in Conor’s hands?

Lol no

No at first he's going to say "I only said Khabib had a more probable chance to win because GSP said so"
I actually did say something along those lines.

Not surprised one of my biggest groupies caught that. Dude follows me around on Sherdog all day telling me to post less.
{<jordan}

I actually did say something along those lines.

Not surprised one of my biggest groupies caught that. Dude follows me around on Sherdog all day telling me to post less.
{<jordan}
wait until we are in the off topic fourm bud, you won't believe what I've got on you already

wait until we are in the off topic fourm bud, you won't believe what I've got on you already
Look at this obsessed groupie planning revenge plots.

<45>

I don't post on the off topic forum so you can make yourself look like my stalker there alone.<{smellit?}>

Look at this obsessed groupie planning revenge plots.

<45>

I don't post on the off topic forum so you can make yourself look like my stalker there alone.<{smellit?}>
it doesn't matter, after Khabib goes nightly night I'm going to grab you by your red mullet and drag you into the off topic forum where I am going to proceed to pwnt You to Bolivia

There are plenty wrestlers from Russia that train daily at SBG, just because Conor doesn't put them on his social media it doesn't mean he doesn't train with them, he has a wrestling coach...

Mysterio going to go running if Conor wins.

Like who, Artem?

Conor's fanatical cheerleaders remind me of Rousey's fanboys who believed she could beat male fighters at 135lbs...

Glad Holm sent them minions back into the netherworld after she smashed Rousey.

Not saying Conor will win, because I think Khabib will....but will Mysterio slit his wrists if Khabib loses? Let’s hope so, his Anti Conor threads are getting old, and I’m not even a fan of Conartist.

I'm glad Mysterio is calling out the BS from Conor's fanatical worshippers. Those guys are as annoying as Rousey's fanboys back in the day.

jzCLTOx.jpg

At least he didn't tap like a bitch.<28>

I was super concerned I wouldn’t hear Michael Bisping’s take on Conor’s fight preparation.

So thank you, saved me some serious anxiety.

Khabib's base is Sambo, which is not wrestling

Strange that Khabib's biggest nuthugger somehow doesn't understand that

Sambo has wrestling, judo, striking all combined. Khabib just focused on wrestling, that's why he went to AKA to improve his wrestling.

Well, Mcg has his coach Sergei and he brought some dagestani guy to train, soo....

Doesnt have to do with anything wrote
You suggested Conor would be a fool to listen to Bisping's training recommendations. Bisping is a more well rounded fighter than Conor, has defended more titles and would win if the two were to fight, therefore his opinion may be worth something.

Certainly more than your average 'dogger.

Back