Micheal Bisping concerned Conor is not training with top wrestlers for Khabib

No amount of turaining with top wrestlers is gonna prevent Conor from getting ragdolled if Khabib gets his hands on him in the clinch.

Conor has to work on his footwork, distance control and countersturiking. Once the fight is in gurappling range/stage there is nothing he can do

Uh oh
emoticon-00136-giggle-1.gif~c200

the font in that video and the use of capital letters for every word concerns me

Busted in the first sentence.Where did i say that actually? Stop making shit up
Conor is not traning right because Bisping says so? Fuck you are a retard.

I may have misunderstood, but I took your original comment to mean Bisping isn't someone to be listened to in regards to training. If this isn't the case, I apologise. If that is what you meant however, I stand by my original statement.

Khabib has no one to emulate Conor. Rockhold is a terrible boxer lmao

He thinks he can just say something against the soldier of Allah and it will come true. Allah gonna akbar. This mystic will see what "head clean off" really means.

I may have misunderstood, but I took your original comment to mean Bisping isn't someone to be listened to in regards to training. If this isn't the case, I apologise. If that is what you meant however, I stand by my original statement.
Michael doesn't know if Conor trains with top wrestlers or not.He is not in Conor's training camp.He probably base this off of conor's social media.I was responding to the guy who takes Bisping's word as gospel

He's basically saying Conor should be working his grappling. Not exactly ground breaking.

Michael doesn't know if Conor trains with top wrestlers or not.He is not in Conor's training camp.He probably base this off of conor's social media.I was responding to the guy who takes Bisping's word as gospel
Fair enough, my bad. I did listen to what Bisping said, and it sounded like he had some knowledge on the situation.

There's been a lot more leaks over his past three camps. This could just be down to his increasing popularity, but I do think if Conor was training with anyone of note, someone in MMA media would have reported it.

Then again, it's Bisping talking, so who the fuck knows. He could well have just been drunk.

Back