Micheal Bisping concerned Conor is not training with top wrestlers for Khabib

what makes you think I'm a fan of Conor? I'm not, I am however a fan of the sport and I know when analyzing these two fighters that Conor is going to utterly destroy khabib
<45>Already renouncing Conor I see to avoid the shame afterwards. Even though you are on his dick every thread. Judas is a good name for you.

Truly gutless.
<JonesLaugh>

Didn't Conor actually bring in a Dagestani/Russian wrestler?

Plus he's been training with Dannis for the past 2 years.

He's talented enough to have improved since the Mendes, Siver & Diaz 1 fights. That's where people don't give him credit.
He brought in some Chechnya bjj practicioner who in no way resembles the monster that is Khabib, and then he was so proud of it he bragged about it on Instagram.

This is actually proof to me that he never brought in the right people if he thought this was such a good score he would boast about it.

Last edited:
No no no no no, ask sherdoggers. He was training wrestling 2 years non-stop. The fact that there is no evidence for such claim doesn't matter, it must be true.

Conor did nothing but train wrestling for 2 years. Believe shertards, they know.

Mike's been a low key jealous hater from day one when it comes to Conor, always taking pop shots.

<45>Already renouncing Conor I see to avoid the shame afterwards. Even though you are on his dick every thread. Judas is a good name for you.

Truly gutless.
<JonesLaugh>
Lol you accuse me of being a Conor fan when I'm not? Yet im some how turning my back on him , maybe I'll write this in capitals so that you understand CONOR DESTROYS KHABIB...
Signed
A chuck Liddell fan

Lol you accuse me of being a Conor fan when I'm not?
Already planning your escape route<[analyzed}>

71bf63e8db395ebdf7e64a7f0b282bb2.gif

I doubt bringing in wrestlers last min is going to help him. But I am definitely one of those people who believe Conor has been training wrestling this entire time for the past 2 years.

I don't get why some Conor fans get so easily triggered. As if you punched them in the face personally or something. Bisbing is saying some interesting stuff in the video and we would have missed it if it wasn't for Mysterio sharing this. Appreciate the thread, Mysterio.
oohhh my man Mysterio!
FB_IMG_1531262449183.jpg

No no no no no, ask sherdoggers. He was training wrestling 2 years non-stop. The fact that there is no evidence for such claim doesn't matter, it must be true.

Conor did nothing but train wrestling for 2 years. Believe shertards, they know.

Did you watch the video? Bisping clearly says he knows nothing. He was just talking about what he saw on Social Media. Nothing more. Conor is not advertising his whole camp when he tweets..

Did you watch the video? Bisping clearly says he knows nothing. He was just talking about what he saw on Social Media. Nothing more. Conor is not advertising his whole camp when he tweets..
Why did he go running to social media all excited just because he got a Chechnya grappler who did not asked to be advertised?

Why did he go running to social media all excited just because he got a Chechnya grappler who did not asked to be advertised?

WTF are you on about? You need to take a break from the internet dude. It is rotting your brain. Everything you see is twisted to fit your agenda..

WTF are you on about? You need to take a break from the internet dude. It is rotting your brain. Everything you see is twisted to fit your agenda..

Conor literally namedropped this guy too, dude said he was surprised to see Conor put his picture on social media.

@Mysterio
Not that I have to prove myself to you or nothing but does this sound like something a Conor fan would say, btw I Created the Term Canor
cant wait till Nate destroys this can

if nate diaz were to fight Canor Mcgabber in the streets the outcome would be Canor waking up in the mourge and Nate serving 20-life.
you conor fans know this, i am willing to bet that canor knows this as well

Doesn't matter nate beat that ass twice, I know it, God knows it, nate knows it and so does canor

CONOR DESTROYS KHABIB

Last edited:
Khabib is not that great of a pure wrestler anyway, which even he admits. He is great at mixing several different grappling styles together.

Show me where he said this.

And while you're at it, show me your location as well.

Not saying Conor will win, because I think Khabib will....but will Mysterio slit his wrists if Khabib loses? Let’s hope so, his Anti Conor threads are getting old, and I’m not even a fan of Conartist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back