Michael Bisping to GSP: "Sign the Papers, give the people of Toronto What They Want!"

I'd rather see Bisping defend his belt against an actual contender...and GSP fight lawler or whomever is the WW champ.

But w/e we be just making money fights cause this sport sucks.

u gotta be fucking kidding.

Really dude, who can he fight? The entire top 5 are all booked for fights. If he's ready to go for Toronto and wants to fight GSP what's the problem? Would you rather he not took a fight at all until one of the MW guys are ready?

That's not what happened though. The UFC called Bisping and asked him if he wanted Dan Henderson and he accepted.
UAUUAUAUUUAUUAUAUAUUAUUAUUAUAU

Puhh-leassseeee

UAUAUAUAUUAUUAUAAUUAU

Can u say it again?

AUAUUAUAAUUUAAUAUU

The UFC... ahhaahahahah, called.......ahahahahahah..BS-Ping... ahhaahahahahahahah...and....ahahahahaha... he accepted...auauauauauauauauauaau

UAUAUUAUAUAUAUAUAUUAUAUAUU

Really dude, who can he fight? The entire top 5 are all booked for fights. If he's ready to go for Toronto and wants to fight GSP what's the problem? Would you rather he not took a fight at all until one of the MW guys are ready?
u have clearly no clue

UAUUAUAUUUAUUAUAUAUUAUUAUUAUAU

Puhh-leassseeee

UAUAUAUAUUAUUAUAAUUAU

Can u say it again?

AUAUUAUAAUUUAAUAUU

The UFC... ahhaahahahah, called.......ahahahahahah..BS-Ping... ahhaahahahahahahah...and....ahahahahaha... he accepted...auauauauauauauauauaau

UAUAUUAUAUAUAUAUAUUAUAUAUU

I didn't think of it that way. You are right

u gotta be fucking kidding.

It's not like he's asking to fight GSP in January or February, when the actual contenders actually could fight. He's asking for a fight while they're all incapable of even challenging for the belt anyways. It's a fight that keeps him busy while they're occupied anyways.

I really don't see a problem unless you want Bisping to just sit on his ass for the next 4-5 months instead of fighting when he's capable. And then still fighting again then anyways as Bisping is an active fighter and won't suddenly be taking a year off.

This tells me that GSP forced the hand of the bald father with him proclaiming himself a free agent. It tells me that the UFC knows it was in the wrong with direction they took GSP on and if a court battle ensues that they think they will lose. Congrats Georges. You just stuck it to Dana. Fuck Dana. Fuck Bisping.

Gotta respect Bisping for being willing to fight again this soon.

Oh for GodSakes man...This is a retirement fight payday plus company man cred wrapped up in Christmas wrap!
Dan flat footed him near to death...GSP now?
I'll respect him for being fiscally realistic on this challenge.....nothing more.

It's not like he's asking to fight GSP in January or February, when the actual contenders actually could fight. He's asking for a fight while they're all incapable of even challenging for the belt anyways. It's a fight that keeps him busy while they're occupied anyways.

I really don't see a problem unless you want Bisping to just sit on his ass for the next 4-5 months instead of fighting when he's capable. And then still fighting again then anyways as Bisping is an active fighter and won't suddenly be taking a year off.

"He's asking for a fight while they're all incapable of even challenging for the belt anyways. It's a fight that keeps him busy while they're occupied anyways."

U completely lost me there. Period.

Not really excited about this match up.

fight GSP

O.T. :

i dont know who te original character in your av was but often wondered.

regardless, it is getting increasingly better through each permutation

the triggered girl glasses made me laugh so loud once i realized

(didnt he used to move the cigareete?)

Lol at Bisping.

If GSP is a no-go, I guess Conor is always an option.

Kimo taktarov is just a horrible troll with no better arguement than hurrrr durrrr

Back