Michael Bisping to GSP: "Sign the Papers, give the people of Toronto What They Want!"

Gotta respect Bisping for being willing to fight again this soon.

You must be trolling. GSP is in a lighter weight class. I'd be willing to fight two children back to back in a day if that earns respect. He'd earn my respect by calling out a top 5 in his division.

They are using GSP's "good guy nature" as leverage to make him fight in Canada at a reduced contract leverage.
Get all you want George....this Canuck says you owe the MMA world nothing.

The same people who said Mousasi did nothing wrong by calling out Nick Diaz/Anderson Silva because everyone in the MW top 5 was tied up will now complain that Bisping wants to fight GSP
Meh
Mousasi's not the champ though

I have no issues with this though, if Bisping wants to keep active while hte division sorts itself out I'm down for it. I'd love to see GSP win and fight Jacare or Romero, either are great matchups

I also verbally agreed to bang Emily Ratajkowski.

Meh
Mousasi's not the champ though

I have no issues with this though, if Bisping wants to keep active while hte division sorts itself out I'm down for it. I'd love to see GSP win and fight Jacare or Romero, either are great matchups

Well that's exactly what it is. He takes a fight with the WW GOAT while everyone else is fighting. It's perfect.

Bisping trying like hell to keep ducking any of the MW contenders.

The same people who said Mousasi did nothing wrong by calling out Nick Diaz/Anderson Silva because everyone in the MW top 5 was tied up will now complain that Bisping wants to fight GSP
Pfffff... laughable.

Ur BS-Ping got the bloody right to choose his 1st title defence and he chose a 46 yrs old, out of the top 10, while Woodley was DENIED the very same right.

Now that he got the cash, AGAIN he wants a $ fight and calls out in the lower weight classes, after giving us a BS speech about the 4 official contenders at the end of his last fight.

Can u blame him? Can u blame the UFC?

Nope.If u have some moronic fans ready to accept this, why would they do differently?

Pfffff...SMH

What a fricking wanker. Whose next Royce Gracie?

lol after getting concussed/brain damage, dropped twice and nearly finished once and his face mangled by Grandpa Hendo dude is willing to fight again in 60 days, just to avoid waiting for a top contender and prolong this "reign" as champ against a hetired WW whos prolly closer to LW size these days under USADA

#endthispussyweighteraofchamps #aintgonsayitnomoe

It's insulting to the contenders that this has happened not once but twice, if it goes down. It's redeemable by way of the short turnaround and gsp being goat. Still fucking silly though. Whatever Bee-sting and rush earned it
It'd be happening less than a month after the contender fights, the contenders wouldn't even have to wait long.

He is so scared of the MW contenders

I agree he's trying to defend against "easy" (in his opinion) fights, but this is just silly considering when UFC 206 (December 10), the card Bisping wants on, is

- Chris Weidman is fighting on November 12. He won't be able to make UFC 206
- Yoel Romero is fighting on November 12. He won't be able to make UFC 206
- Luke Rockhold is fighting on November 26. He won't be able to make UFC 206
- Jacare is fighting on November 26. He won't be able to make UFC 206
- Gegard Mousasi is fighting on November 19. He won't be able to make UFC 206

Exactly who do you think Bisping is trying to duck among the contenders, when none of them can even fight for December 10? If he was trying to fight on a later card against GSP then that would be one thing, but none of the guys he "should" be defending against are available for 206 and haven't been for awhile. He's asking to stay active until they're all ready anyways.

Pfffff... laughable.

Ur BS-Ping got the bloody right to choose his 1st title defence and he chose a 46 yrs old, out of the top 10, while Woodley was DENIED the very same right.

Now that he got the cash, AGAIN he wants a $ fight and calls out in the lower weight classes, after giving us a BS speech about the 4 official contenders at the end of his last fight.

Can u blame him? Can u blame the UFC?

Nope.If u have some moronic fans ready to accept this, why would they do differently?

Pfffff...SMH

That's not what happened though. The UFC called Bisping and asked him if he wanted Dan Henderson and he accepted.

I want to see the MW belt defended against legit, prime MW contenders.

I guess I'm asking for too much.

Jacare...Booked
Weidman...Booked
Rockhold...Booked
Gegard...Booked
Ghey Jesus...Booked

Bisping..."Ok, i'm ready to fight again now"

Bisping definitely trying to finesse a couple of title defenses before having to fight a legit contender.

Sign the contract big boy, sign the contract.

I'll sign it in blood punk, where you at?

No one wants to see this shit. Wasn't Bispings eyes leaking last fight? Is he even cleared?

Well that's exactly what it is. He takes a fight with the WW GOAT while everyone else is fighting. It's perfect.
I agree he's trying to defend against "easy" (in his opinion) fights, but this is just silly considering when UFC 206 (December 10), the card Bisping wants on, is

- Chris Weidman is fighting on November 12. He won't be able to make UFC 206
- Yoel Romero is fighting on November 12. He won't be able to make UFC 206
- Luke Rockhold is fighting on November 26. He won't be able to make UFC 206
- Jacare is fighting on November 26. He won't be able to make UFC 206
- Gegard Mousasi is fighting on November 19. He won't be able to make UFC 206

Exactly who do you think Bisping is trying to duck among the contenders, when none of them can even fight for December 10?
u gotta be fucking kidding.

They are using GSP's "good guy nature" as leverage to make him fight in Canada at a reduced contract...it's just Bisping being the company man.

Get all you want George....this Canuck says you owe the MMA world nothing

(copy and paste post BTW)

Post them? Think you are combining very different groups.

Back