Michael Bisping to GSP: "Sign the Papers, give the people of Toronto What They Want!"

Just saying we dont know.

He said she said.
Only a true moron believes Dana over GSP, as in someone seriously stupid.

What we DO know is that GSP quit at the peak of his career.

We do know that GSP did not give Johnny the rematch he deserved.
He took a break, due to being treated like garbage by the UFC, and Johny I refuse random testing after saying I will do it deserved nothing.

We do know UFC loves money and definitely opens up the wallet to guys that bring in money (Brock, Conor, Rhonda).

GSP most likely asking for far more than he is worth.
The UFC opened up to GSP too .. then new owners came in and killed the deal. The fact the Fertitas made the offer means it's what he is worth, not more.

You come across as a hater who has become stupid because of it.

GSP eventually said offer me a fight on my existing contract, which is peanuts in the Reebok era .. and the UFC refused.

Only a true moron believes Dana over GSP, as in someone seriously stupid.

He took a break, due to being treated like garbage by the UFC, and Johny I refuse random testing after saying I will do it deserved nothing.

The UFC opened up to GSP too .. then new owners came in and killed the deal. The fact the Fertitas made the offer means it's what he is worth, not more.

You come across as a hater who has become stupid because of it.

GSP eventually said offer me a fight on my existing contract, which is peanuts in the Reebok era .. and the UFC refused.

Lmao a true moron is someone who believes anything anyone says without proof.

That includes GSPs word.

Go kiss your GSP shrine n just ignore my post.

Lmao a true moron is someone who believes anything anyone says without proof.

That includes GSPs word.

Go kiss your GSP shrine n just ignore my post.
Except the UFC did not contradict GSP at all. We know for a fact GSP was asking for a fight while Dana was saying GSP was not interested in fighting. We know for a fact GSP demanded a fight by a certain date and we know for a fact the UFC did not offer one.

So everything verifiable supports GSP. Dana is proven wrong all the time and he has been proven to have lied about this .. yet you are taking his word.

Basically you're such a hater you have become a complete idiot.

oh my god bisping is shameless

he already got his gift opponent in hendo so sorry mike it's time to face romero

Remember few years back reports that some fighter got paid 5 million for a fight, and everyone speculated it was GSP. And Conor and Ronda now getting more than double that per fight. That's why GSP is now salty and won't take fight.

More like...trying like hell to get a big payday before he retires....no on eon these boards would do differently

You realize that Bisping has been one of the highest paid fighters in the UFC for years, right?

Back